*Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
|Min. operating temperature||4.4℃/40℉|
|Max. operating temperature||49℃/120℉|
|Min. working pressure||280 kPa/40 psi|
|Max. working pressure||689 kPa/100 psi|
|Rated capacity||38000 litres/10000 gallons|
|Flow rate||9.5 lpm/2.5 gpm|
Expertly designed to promise a precise fit for your refrigerator without water leaks
10000 Gallons Filter Life
Replace your filter every 6 months or 10000 gallons, whichever comes first
Offer a reasonable price without compromising quality
- Less Expensive Replacement Works Well
- By Elliot G on 8/1/2017
- Works well. However, the original Aquasana® filter seemed to do a better job of removing some of the hard-water minerals.
- Half the price of Aquasana
- By henry on 6/5/2017
- We used to use Aquasana for our drinking water and for our shower, but decided to give this filter a try as a replacement as it was nearly half the price. It's only been 2 weeks, but so far all seems well. We have very hard water and it was stripping out hair and skin of moisture.
- Five Stars
- By SSFVW siyuezhifeng on 8/16/2016
- It's great. It has been used for two years, and the filtration effect is very good.