|GE Replacement||GSWF, GSWF3PK, GSWFDS, 100749-C, 100749C, 100810/A, 100810A, 215C1152P002, 238C2334P001, 35917-MN-1, AP3418061|
|Sears/Kenmore Replacement||46-9914, 469914, 9914|
*Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
Precise design and reasonable structure make it a perfect alternative to the original without water leaks.
Removes harmful contaminants and retains beneficial minerals, helping you stay energetic everyday.
Keep You Hydrated
Ensures you’ve always got crisp and refreshing water to quench your thirst and stay hydrated.
Replace your filter every 6 months or 750 gallons to achieve optimum performance.
Get uncompromising quality without hefty price, helping you get affordable water.
1 Waterdrop® Purchase* = 1 Donation
With every purchase of Waterdrop® product, we will provide 1 child in need with 1 day of clean water.
- Water tasting fresh again
- By ecolife fans on 10/27/2017
- So far so good. Has lasted many months and still doesn't need to be changed.
- Five Stars
- By Roger on 10/17/2017
- Remember to drain out carbon particles before drinking(let it flow for a minute or two)
- Works perfectly
- By W. Sund on 10/10/2017
- Works perfectly.
- it works
- By Ms Thea on 8/12/2017
- The water filter arrived quickly. It was easy to install, and the water flow is good. There is no way for me to know how effectively it filters the water, so that much is an act of faith.
- Water tastes great!
- By Rian Maguire on 8/10/2017
- Pricey but it is cheaper here than most retail stores. This filter lasts a long time and works perfect. Water tastes really good, and our tap water does not. After all the iffy reviews on the knock-offs I have decided to just pay a little more and stick with this filter.