|Maytag / Jenn-Air Replacement||UKF7003AXX, UKF7003AXXP, UKF7003, UKF7002AXX, UKF7002, 7002, UKF7001AXX, UKF7001, 7001, UKF6001AXX, UKF6001, 6001, UKF5001AXX, UKF5001, 5001, 480181700734, 4830310100, 9511977.|
*Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
Precise design and reasonable structure make it a perfect alternative to the original without water leaks.
Removes harmful contaminants and retains beneficial minerals, keeping you hydrated every day.
Keeps You Hydrated
Ensures you’ve always got crisp and refreshing water to quench your thirst and stay hydrated.
Replace your filter every 6 months or 375 gallons to achieve optimum performance.
Get uncompromising quality without hefty price, helping you get affordable water.
1 Waterdrop® Purchase* = 1 Donation
With every purchase of Waterdrop® product, we will provide 1 child in need with 1 day of clean water.
- By on 7/6/2016
- Product and service GREAT !
- By Art K on 4/25/2016
- Good replacement for my Maytag refrigerator. Afar better buy than the Maytag brand. I would not hesitate to buy this again.
- Will buy again
- By Ray Kircher on 4/25/2016
- I have very smelly and bitter tasting water from the City of Oak Ridge. This filter cleared up both problems. The results are so amazing, I took this time to write this review, and that is something to say about what few reviews I give. But, amazing change in my drinking water.
- Good filter - good price.
- By carl2canes on 3/20/2016
- I received filter on time. It was easy to install. The seal is good ( no leaks). We are enjoying the purified water.
- They fit my fridge just fine and I have an older Maytag fridge
- By misc on 3/20/2016
- We have used this brand for about a year. We have well water so having filtration in place is important to me. While I haven't done a TDS count on the water (I suppose I could if wished for) I feel confident in the clarity and taste of the water coming through the filters. They fit my fridge just fine and I have an older Maytag fridge.