|Amana / Maytag Replacement||UKF8001AXX, UKF8001AXX-750, UKF8001, 8001P, UKF8001AXXP, UKF9001, UKF9001AXX, WF50, OWF50, WF51, OWF51, WF50-NI300, OWF50-NI300, WF50-KNI300, WF50-NI500, OWF50-WI500, WF50-WI500, WF50-KWI500, 67002269, 67002671, 67003523, 67003526, 67003527, 67003528, 67003591, 67003727, 67006474, 67006637, 12589201, 12589203, 12589206, 12589208, 12589210, 480181700573, 4902821|
|KitchenAid Replacement||4396395, 8171032, 8171249|
|Sears / Kenmore Replacement||46-9005, 469005, 9005, 9005P, 46-9006, 469006, 9006, 9006P, 46-9992, 469992, 9992, 9992P, 469005750, 469005-750, 46-9005-750, 469006750, 469006-750, 46-9006-750, 04609005000, 04609006000|
*Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
Precise design and reasonable structure make it a perfect alternative to the original without water leaks.
Removes harmful contaminants and retains beneficial minerals, helping you stay energetic everyday.
Keep You Hydrated
Ensure you’ve always got crisp and refreshing water to stay hydrated and energetic.
Replace your filter every 6 months or 750 gallons to achieve optimum performance.
Get uncompromising quality without hefty price, helping you get affordable water.
1 Waterdrop® Purchase* = 1 Donation
With every purchase of Waterdrop® product, we will provide 1 child in need with 1 day of clean water.
- 000% better than drinking the tap water here
- By just bought this on 4/10/2018
Before changing the filter, we put aside a glass of water dispensed through the old filter. I then ran about three gallons of water through the Waterdrop filter. In a side by side taste comparison, the taste doesn't seem as clean as the ANSI 53 rated filter, but it's still 1,000% better than drinking the tap water here.
Of course, my wife thinks I'm crazy, and that there is no difference in taste, but she also thinks that soda made with sugar tastes the same as soda made with corn syrup. Pff...
- My water tastes noticeably better now.
- By Linda on 4/10/2018
- Works with my Kitchenaid refrigerator. I appreciated that I didn't have to soak the filter before using it. My water tastes noticeably better now.
- A recommended product
- By perfect5th on 4/6/2018
- This product fits and works perfectly as expected. Definitely a must have for keeping you drinking water tasting great.
- Good filters
- By Jeff K. on 4/1/2018
- Good water filters. Had a bit of a weird taste for the first few days, even after flushing several gallons of water through them, but the taste subsided within the first week. No leaks; fits my Whirlpool refrigerator perfectly.
- but no leaking and water pressure is great!
- By Lisa Plumb on 1/2/2018
- Seems to work as described. Have only had installed for a week, but no leaking and water pressure is great!