|Whirlpool Replacement||4396508, 4396508P, 4392857, 4392857R, 4396510, 4396510P, 4392922, 8212491, 2255520, SBS002, SBS003, SBS004, 481281729632, 4396918, 4396562, 4396563, 2200203, 2203220, 2203980, 2305766, 2305767, 2305768, 2255518, 2186444, PWF-NL240V, PNL240V, WF-NL240V, WFNL240V, NL240V, WF-NL240, WFNL240, NL240, WF-NL300, WFNL300, NL300, PWF-L400V, PL400V, WF-L400V, WFL400V, L400V, WF-L400, WFL400, L400, WF-L500, WFL500, L500, WF-300BR (filter system that uses 4396508).|
|KitchenAid Replacement||4396547, 4396163, 4396509, 4396509P, 4396548, 4396164, 2203221, 2255709|
|Sears / Kenmore Replacement||46-9902, 469902, 9902, 9902P, 04609902000, 46-9908, 469908, 9908, 9908P, 04609908000, 46-9010, 469010, 9010, 9010P, 04609010000|
*Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
Precise design and reasonable structure make it a perfect alternative to the original without water leaks.
Removes harmful contaminants and retains beneficial minerals, helping you stay energetic everyday.
Keeps You Hydrated
Ensures you’ve always got crisp and refreshing water to quench your thirst and stay hydrated.
Replace your filter every 6 months or 400 gallons to achieve optimum performance.
Get uncompromising quality without hefty price, helping you get affordable water.
1 Waterdrop® Purchase* = 1 Donation
With every purchase of Waterdrop® product, we will provide 1 child in need with 1 day of clean water.
- Better Taste
- By Grrr on 4/6/2018
- Having tried several over the past few years, the Waterdop filter priduces water with a better taste than OEM product or other, more expensive, offerings.
- easy to replace and for $8 it's a steal
- By malene on 2/8/2018
- Fit perfectly with fridge, easy to replace and for $8 it's a steal!!! The same filter through Whirlpool is $50!
- Does the job..as far as I can tell.
- By Baxter on 2/8/2018
- Works good as far as I know. We only use the ice from the fridge....but no issues thus far. Hope it lasts for this price.
- I am SO HAPPY I got this
- By KATYA on 1/28/2018
- came quickly and the price was a FRACTION of stores and the manufacturer of the refrigerator. I am SO HAPPY I got this , it beats dragging home bottles of water
- Just what I needed
- By DWL on 12/24/2017
- Every six months or so I pay over $40 to replace the water filter in my KitchenAid refrigerator. This time I thought I'd give Waterdrop a try. It arrived quickly, fit perfectly and I can't tell any difference between this and the more expensive ones I'd purchased in the past. I highly recommend it!