|Whirlpool Replacement||4396508, 4396508P, 4392857, 4392857R, 4396510, 4396510P, 4392922, 8212491, 2255520, SBS002, SBS003, SBS004, 481281729632, 4396918, 4396562, 4396563, 2200203, 2203220, 2203980, 2305766, 2305767, 2305768, 2255518, 2186444, PWF-NL240V, PNL240V, WF-NL240V, WFNL240V, NL240V, WF-NL240, WFNL240, NL240, WF-NL300, WFNL300, NL300, PWF-L400V, PL400V, WF-L400V, WFL400V, L400V, WF-L400, WFL400, L400, WF-L500, WFL500, L500, WF-300BR (filter system that uses 4396508).|
|KitchenAid Replacement||4396547, 4396163, 4396509, 4396509P, 4396548, 4396164, 2203221, 2255709|
|Sears / Kenmore Replacement||46-9902, 469902, 9902, 9902P, 04609902000, 46-9908, 469908, 9908, 9908P, 04609908000, 46-9010, 469010, 9010, 9010P, 04609010000|
*Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
Precise design and reasonable structure make it a perfect alternative to the original without water leaks.
Removes harmful contaminants and retains beneficial minerals, helping you stay energetic everyday.
Keeps You Hydrated
Ensures you’ve always got crisp and refreshing water to quench your thirst and stay hydrated.
Replace your filter every 6 months or 400 gallons to achieve optimum performance.
Get uncompromising quality without hefty price, helping you get affordable water.
1 Waterdrop® Purchase* = 1 Donation
With every purchase of Waterdrop® product, we will provide 1 child in need with 1 day of clean water.
- Great filters, great price
- By magella on 7/10/2017
- For years, I had bought replacement filters from the manufacturer, but they were so expensive, I finally decided to shop around. I got a 4 pack of these filters, which are working great, for half the price of ONE I used to get!! Will definitely buy more.
- starsA great fridge filter for the best price.
- By tuffguppy on 6/21/2017
- I have been using the Waterdrop filter sold by Ecolife Technologies for 12 days. It was easy to install, fit perfectly and it seems to filter effectively. My fridge's filtered water had started to taste bad. I installed the Waterdrop filter, flushed it by filling a water pitcher several times and now the water tastes great. The water was actually very clear from the first pitcher. No particles from the carbon filter were visible at any time. The price seals the deal. If I had replaced this filter with the one I purchased previously it would have cost $44.92. There is absolutely no reason now to pay so much for this type of fridge filter.
- Water Filter
- By Hollywood8789 on 6/11/2017
- Fits great. great price for replacement filter
- Now my water tastes like nothing, which is great
- By Sassan on 5/25/2017
- The previous owner of my condo had probably never replaced the water filter, so the water had a strong chemical taste. I replaced it with this one and let it run for about 5-6 galons. Now my water tastes like nothing, which is great!
- I would recommend
- By Jacque on 5/7/2017
- We installed new filter and after running water to clear the lines the water tasted better than it had in a long time.