|Whirlpool Replacement||4396508, 4396508P, 4392857, 4392857R, 4396510, 4396510P, 4392922, 8212491, 2255520, SBS002, SBS003, SBS004, 481281729632, 4396918, 4396562, 4396563, 2200203, 2203220, 2203980, 2305766, 2305767, 2305768, 2255518, 2186444, PWF-NL240V, PNL240V, WF-NL240V, WFNL240V, NL240V, WF-NL240, WFNL240, NL240, WF-NL300, WFNL300, NL300, PWF-L400V, PL400V, WF-L400V, WFL400V, L400V, WF-L400, WFL400, L400, WF-L500, WFL500, L500, WF-300BR (filter system that uses 4396508).|
|KitchenAid Replacement||4396547, 4396163, 4396509, 4396509P, 4396548, 4396164, 2203221, 2255709|
|Sears / Kenmore Replacement||46-9902, 469902, 9902, 9902P, 04609902000, 46-9908, 469908, 9908, 9908P, 04609908000, 46-9010, 469010, 9010, 9010P, 04609010000|
*Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
Precise design and reasonable structure make it a perfect alternative to the original without water leaks.
Removes harmful contaminants and retains beneficial minerals, helping you stay energetic everyday.
Keeps You Hydrated
Ensures you’ve always got crisp and refreshing water to quench your thirst and stay hydrated.
Replace your filter every 6 months or 400 gallons to achieve optimum performance.
Get uncompromising quality without hefty price, helping you get affordable water.
1 Waterdrop® Purchase* = 1 Donation
With every purchase of Waterdrop® product, we will provide 1 child in need with 1 day of clean water.
- Good replacement filters for our fridge
- By Lothos on 9/20/2016
- Fits perfectly, works great. We're using our first one and no leaks or issues so far.
- Great deal and arrived on time!
- By Chris R on 6/19/2016
- Filter worked great! Arrived on time.
- H2 OH!
- By Steve R. Garskof on 6/15/2016
- Excellent. Expensive water filters are very overrated. This is a quality filter for a low price. It removes 100% of the chlorine taste in my water... tastes exactly like purified water. BOOM! Done.
- My ice had a bad taste and smell to it for a while now
- By Michael B on 5/25/2016
- My wife has been complaining for a few years for me to change the filter. My ice had a bad taste and smell to it for a while now. Last time we paid 30- 40 dollars for a new one through Sears and I thought that was fairly expensive. The price with shipping was reasonable for me to change unit and what a difference it made! I am very happy with product and taste. This was installed in our Kenmore Elite Refridgerator.
- Great Price, Great Product!
- By somalove8 on 5/12/2016
- The water filter was easy to install and my water and ice definitely 'taste' better. At nearly, 1/7th the cost of the name brand this product is an absolute steal!