PROFESSIONAL R&D TEAM
AquaCrest has professional experienced R&D team which have access to an advanced laboratory and are always pursuing the best product quality.
With an NSF certified water filter, you can rest assured that you are getting only the best of the best. These water filters are put through rigorous testing to ensure that only the purest, freshest water.
This filter is made from coconut shell carbon, which, of the unique pore structure of this carbon, is well-suited for chemical adsorption, including VOCs, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor.
BETTER WATER MAKES BETTER LIFE
AquaCrest makes better life. With AquaCrest filters, it’s easier than ever to enjoy better tasting water that’s better for you. AquaCrest filters cut the taste and odor of chlorine while reducing impurities that can adversely affect your health over time.
|Used In Brands||Samsung|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||300|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,137|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Locate existing filter and remove it by turning it counter clockwise.
2. Holding new filter in your hands, carefully remove packaging and sanitary end-cap from the new filter.
3. Insert the new filter into the refrigerator filter receptacle. Rotate the filter clockwise. Ensure filter is fully installed in refrigerator head a full 1/4 turn. This is required to
activate the internal valve inside the refrigerator. If the filter is not turned a ful 1/4 turn the valve will not fully open and may cause the water flow to be slow, or even
cause the valve to make a chattering noise during use.
4. Dispense water into a glass looking for good water flow. If flow is slow, remove and reinstall filter ensuring that the filter is turned a full 1/4 turn.
NOTE: Initial flow rate may be slower lhan expected. Full flow rale should be restored within 24-36 hours
5. Check filter one more time for any leaks.
6. Reset the filter replacement indicator light by holding down the Alarm (or Energy Saver) button for 3 seconds, or refer to your refrigerator owners manual.
7. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes at .5 gpm (about 2.5 gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering.
- Best Buy for your buck
- By Celine on 12/30/2017
- Bought these hoping for the best because they were so cheap we were a bit hesitant but thankfully they work better than the other off brand one I bought before this one and at a fraction of other off brand filter. I plan to purchase more in the future.
- Awesome Deal!!!!
- By Cherron Garrett on 12/9/2017
- Filters work great and I got three for about half of what I would have paid for one! Such a great deal and I‚Äôm definitely going to repurchase!
- Never Going Back to Lowes
- By Yashica Oliver-Logans on 12/7/2017
- I purchased this filter after finding my local Lowes had none of the Samsung brand in stock. Boy, I'm sure happy they were out! This is virtually the same filter for a fraction of the price. I have had no issues with fit or function. Excellent price and quick delivery. Love it!
- Great purchase.
- By DianeCB on 11/25/2017
- I can see no difference between this and the "authentic" but higher cost filter. Great purchase.
- Great filter
- By Blake A. on 11/25/2017
- Exact replacement for my Samsung refrigerator. Price was only a quarter of what the Samsung cost. Filter is working good and water still taste great after one month's use.
- Same results for a fraction of the price! Excellent purchase.
- By dontaskidunno on 11/16/2017
- I was initially skeptical about purchasing a filter that was not the exact Samsung replacement filter however I am delightfully surprised. Works just as good, installed the same, no problems with leaks as others have mentioned, no noises, no debris. Very pleased and will most definitely continue to use this product. It is a fraction of the price and same results as I had my water tested by the company that services my osmosis filter and water softener and there was no difference between the Aquacrest and the Samsung filter.
- Perfect Replacement Filter
- By Keith Seymour on 11/7/2017
- These are a direct replacement for the Samsung filters. Installing it is easy and the water quality from it is great.
- Very pleased
- By Mike K on 10/12/2017
- Works as well as the vendor‚Äôs filters, but at a fraction of the price. Very pleased.
- Great Price
- By GwammaB on 10/12/2017
- Works great! and can't beat the price anywhere!
- Great product
- By Rich on 9/25/2017
- As advertised! Shipping was quick and the product fits and works well.
- I am very happy with this filter
- By Linda C on 9/22/2017
- The filter fit exactly the same as the Samsung replacement filter, and was less expensive. I am very happy with this filter.
- Best fit and price that I've found for my Samsung refrigerator.
- By E. Emory on 9/2/2017
- These fit so much better than other off-brand filters for my Samsung refrigerator. No more broken heads when I try to remove them. I will purchase these again.
- Works fine
- By H. Gothner on 9/1/2017
- Great price fit perfectly. Would buy again and recommend this item.
- Good buy!
- By Paul on 8/11/2017
- Fits our refrigerator at a fraction of the cost.
- By Kimberly Cottrell on 8/7/2017
- Terrific price and just as good as the OEM version.
- Great Filters
- By B. Hogston on 6/1/2017
- The product works great! It was a good value for the purchase.
- Best Filter I‚Äôve bought!Timothy C.
- By LAWRENCE on 4/27/2017
BPA Free and water is tasting great!
I have a home Filtration System so I can taste the difference easily and this is the best product I‚Äôve bought for my Samsung fridge. Hands Down!
- Great buy
- By mary radwell on 4/21/2017
- Fit perfectly , easy install and the price was right . Much better than paying so much more for the Samsung brand . Would recommend it !
- Good as Samsung. Highly reliable.
- By Ydoc on 4/20/2017
- Just as good as Samsung. Other ones I‚Äôve bought ave trapped air and I‚Äôve had to get another brand. You can bet on Aquacrest.
- So Far, Very good.
- By BadBeatTD on 4/2/2017
- So far, very good. Initial water came out like there was air in the line, which did not happen with the OE part. Took 6-7 cups to clear the water, but after, provided great, pure tasting water.
- Works well, water tastes great
- By Kihl on 3/25/2017
- Works well, water seems to flow a little faster since I replaced, a nice bonus. These filters sit in a bit more than flush but just twist in until they completely seat. Water tastes great.
- By David A. Coughlin on 2/19/2017
- Fit and work like the higher priced originals. Its about time someone made an inexpensive filter.
- Perfect fit for my Samsung fridge.
- By darqman on 1/31/2017
- Perfect fit for my Samsung fridge. I've been these replacement filters vs the OEM and they work wonderfully. You also save a lot over the OEM version.
- Great fit, direct replacement
- By Just Matt on 1/26/2017
- Great fit, direct replacement for the factory water filter.
- Save money, order this one
- By Brenda on 1/14/2017
- Don't bother with brand name this one works perfectly
- Great pack for a great price
- By Dave on 1/6/2017
- Great price for the six pack. Screws in just like the original. Has stickers for date you put them in but I just write on it with a sharpie. No issues at all.