PROFESSIONAL R&D TEAM
AquaCrest has professional experienced R&D team which have access to an advanced laboratory and are always pursuing the best product quality.
With an NSF certified water filter, you can rest assured that you are getting only the best of the best. These water filters are put through rigorous testing to ensure that only the purest, freshest water.
This filter is made from coconut shell carbon, which, of the unique pore structure of this carbon, is well-suited for chemical adsorption, including VOCs, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor.
BETTER WATER MAKES BETTER LIFE
AquaCrest makes better life. With AquaCrest filters, it’s easier than ever to enjoy better tasting water that’s better for you. AquaCrest filters cut the taste and odor of chlorine while reducing impurities that can adversely affect your health over time.
|Used In Brands||LG / Beko / Kenmore|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||200|
|Filter Life (liters)||757|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Push button to open filter cover.
2. Pull cartridge down. Pull out the filter.
NOTE: If the filter is hard to remove, turn off water supply and relieve pressure at refrigerator door water dispenser before installing new filter.
3. Holding new filter, remove the packaging and end-cap.
4. Insert the new filter into the manifold hole until it stops.
NOTE: If the filter is very hard to rotate, please insert the filter a bit towards the filter receiver.
5. Push the cover back up until it clicks into place.
6. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes at 0.5 gpm (about 21/2 gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering.
NOTE: Initial flow rate may be slower than expected.Full flow rate should be restored within 24-36 hours.
7. Reset the indicator light by holding down the LIGHT/FILTER button for 3 seconds.
8. Check filter for any leaks. If leaks are detected, uninstall and reinstall the filter as instructed above.