PROFESSIONAL R&D TEAM
AquaCrest has professional experienced R&D team which have access to an advanced laboratory and are always pursuing the best product quality.
With an NSF certified water filter, you can rest assured that you are getting only the best of the best. These water filters are put through rigorous testing to ensure that only the purest, freshest water.
This filter is made from coconut shell carbon, which, of the unique pore structure of this carbon, is well-suited for chemical adsorption, including VOCs, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor.
BETTER WATER MAKES BETTER LIFE
AquaCrest makes better life. With AquaCrest filters, it’s easier than ever to enjoy better tasting water that’s better for you. AquaCrest filters cut the taste and odor of chlorine while reducing impurities that can adversely affect your health over time.
|Used In Brands||GE|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||300|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,137|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Locate the filter cartridge holder in the back upper right hand corner of the refrigerator. To open the cartridge cover, push in where indicated and the cover will drop down,
2. Remove old filter by slowly rotating it to the left. A small amount of water may drip down.
3. Position the cartridge inside the cartridge holder and slowly rotate the cartridge to the right until it stops.
When the cartridge is properly installed, you will feel it "click" as it locks into place. The blade on the end
of the cartridge should be positioned vertically. Do not over tighten.
4. Close the cartridge cover,
5. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes at 0.5 gpm (about 2.5gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering.
NOTE: Initial flow rate may be slower than expected.Full flow rate should be restored within 24-36 hours.
- Good Bang for your buck!
- By Nelson P. Ornelas on 12/30/2017
- Great product and I got two filters for less than three cost of one GE filter
- Five Stars
- By Brenda on 10/10/2017
- Great price and works just as well as the genuine GE unit I replaced. I would recommend these filters.
- Perfect fit for our GE
- By MartiD on 9/22/2017
- First time using this product and it fit perfectly and seems to be working well.
- Buy These and Save
- By Vincent on 7/19/2017
- These are an economical alternative to GE original filters that seem to work just as well.
- Fit perfectly
- By dennis on 7/3/2017
- Filter fit exactly like OEM, much better price than OEM too. Will definitely buy again based on this experience.
- Five Stars
- By Ben H. on 6/24/2017
- Worked well as knockoff for GE filters.
- Better value
- By Jenny on 6/1/2017
- Filters fit same as a GE brand filter. No difficulties installing this filter. So glad there is an off-brand alternative.
- GE Filter for refrigerator
- By Kkal on 3/2/2017
- Perfect quality and packaging
- Five Stars
- By koyouo on 2/7/2017
- works just great, screwed in right, and was able to reset water reset control with no problem
- Great Find
- By Trish on 2/3/2017
- I bought this filter to replace my GE brand. It fit and does the job as well as the name brand filter for a lot less money. A great find!h