PROFESSIONAL R&D TEAM
AquaCrest has professional experienced R&D team which have access to an advanced laboratory and are always pursuing the best product quality.
With an NSF certified water filter, you can rest assured that you are getting only the best of the best. These water filters are put through rigorous testing to ensure that only the purest, freshest water.
This filter is made from coconut shell carbon, which, of the unique pore structure of this carbon, is well-suited for chemical adsorption, including VOCs, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor.
BETTER WATER MAKES BETTER LIFE
AquaCrest makes better life. With AquaCrest filters, it’s easier than ever to enjoy better tasting water that’s better for you. AquaCrest filters cut the taste and odor of chlorine while reducing impurities that can adversely affect your health over time.
|Used In Brands||GE / Hotpoint / Kenmore|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||350|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,325|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Locate existing filter and remove it by turning it counter clockwise as shown in graphic.
2. Install new filter into refrigerator.
3. Twist the filter clockwise until the stop.
IF THE VALVE IS NOT FULLY ACTIVATED THE WATER FLOW WILL BE SLOWER THAN NORMAL.
In some instances the partially activated valve may cause a "chattering" noise in the water line.
4. Check the water flow by filling a glass from the refrigerator water dispenser. If the water flow is slow or there is "chattering", remove and reinstall the filter making sure it is
seated securely. Check again.
5. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes at .5 gpm (about 2.5gallons) to clear the system and
NOTE: Initial flow rate may be slower than expected.Full flow rate should be restored within 24-36 hours.
6. Check the filter for any leaks. Inspect the mount area and filter bottom for any sign of moisture.
- Just as good as the $40 brand name filter
- By Jfloyd on 7/9/2017
- Great price, easy to install, water pressure improved dramatically after install and clear clean taste! No problems at all.
- Great price for your water filter
- By southbay311 on 7/9/2017
- Just received and installed, so far working just fine. Very reasonably priced will purchase again.
- They work good at a good price
- By ACM on 3/27/2017
- Use this in a Hotpoint refrigerator I have. They work good at a good price. Even Lowe's salesman said he wouldn't pay the 40 plus dollars they wanted which was a better price then Home Depot.
- Five Stars
- By txtmblweed on 3/27/2017
- Perfect replacement for mt GE frig water filter!
- By Joseph Donohoe on 2/18/2017
- Simple to replace even though this was my first time. Very easy to replace and it works. No tools needed
- Saving on good water quality
- By Frank J Jochem on 2/14/2017
- Good fit, good water flow, and good water taste after installation. Great savings compared to original OEM product for comparable water quality.
- Five Stars
- By alika on 2/14/2017
- fits very well and its operation is great.
- Great Product
- By Corey Maxim on 2/13/2017
- Great Product, Great Price, Fast Shipping! Product is just as good as the expensive alternative! We will get all of our replacement filter from this vender!
- Price is good, fits & works fine
- By Old Timer Iowa on 2/13/2017
- Price is good , fits & works fine.
- Five Stars
- By S. Rhodes on 1/20/2017
- These work great as a replacement for GE refrig.
- Get it!!
- By Do-In My Best! on 1/10/2017
- Great filter. Fresh tasting water. Highly recommended!! Great price and just as good as OEM. If your on the fence take it from me great.