PROFESSIONAL R&D TEAM
AquaCrest has professional experienced R&D team which have access to an advanced laboratory and are always pursuing the best product quality.
With an NSF certified water filter, you can rest assured that you are getting only the best of the best. These water filters are put through rigorous testing to ensure that only the purest, freshest water.
This filter is made from coconut shell carbon, which, of the unique pore structure of this carbon, is well-suited for chemical adsorption, including VOCs, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor.
BETTER WATER MAKES BETTER LIFE
AquaCrest makes better life. With AquaCrest filters, it’s easier than ever to enjoy better tasting water that’s better for you. AquaCrest filters cut the taste and odor of chlorine while reducing impurities that can adversely affect your health over time.
|Used In Brands||Maytag /KitchenAid / Kenmore|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||750|
|Filter Life (liters)||2,839|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Locate existing filter and remove it by turning it counter clockwise as shown in the graphic.
2. Holding new filter in your hands, carefully remove the packaging and sanitary end-cap from the new filter.
3. Apply slight upward pressure and rotate the filter clockwise. Ensure filter is fuly installed in refrigerator head a full 1/4 turn. This is required to activate the internal valve inside the refrigerator. If the filter is not turned a full 1/4 turn the valve will not fully open and may cause the water flow to be slow, or even cause the valve to make a chattering noise during use.
4. Dispense water into glass looking for good water flow. If flow is slow, remove and reinstall filter ensuring that the filter is a full 1/4 turn.
NOTE: Initial (low rale may be slower than expected, Full flow rate should be restored within 24-36 hours.
5. Check filter one more time for any leaks.
6. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes at .5 gpm (about 2.5 gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering.
- By Mark S. Brackett on 11/15/2017
- great item, shipped very fast at a great price
- Works good
- By ACP on 9/11/2017
- Filter fits as promised. Will buy again.
- Excellent replacement filters.
- By MichelleS on 8/20/2017
- Much more affordable than replacement filters offered directly from the refrigerator manufacturer.
- Great Product
- By teddybear4000 on 7/31/2017
- Work the same as more expensive filters that are available
- UKF8001 Filters
- By R. C. on 7/12/2017
- Perfect plug in and operation.
- Save some money
- By dcs on 7/7/2017
- Fit perfectly & at a great price .
- Why pay full price?
- By Mari on 6/19/2017
- These work great!
- Perfect Match
- By Kathy on 6/16/2017
- These match the original filters exactly. The order arrived quickly, and there are no issues or problems to report.
- quite good for the price
- By henry d-sl on 4/20/2017
- Very good and inexpensive
- By K. Camarillo on 3/29/2017
- Less than half the price of name brand, installed easy, fast shipping. Highly Satisfied!
- Good replacement filter
- By Bob Cape on 3/16/2017
- Works and fits fine.. locally a bit hard to find around here.
- Good Value
- By R. J. Cater on 2/11/2017
- Good Value as a replacement to the OE. They seem to be fine. Difficult to say if the internal filtering is the same or better then any of the other brands out there.
- Five Stars
- By MC on 1/23/2017
- Awesome! Got them for my dad. Totally worth the money. Thank you.