PROFESSIONAL R&D TEAM
AquaCrest has professional experienced R&D team which have access to an advanced laboratory and are always pursuing the best product quality.
Installation is quite easy. You don't need to use tools, all you need to do is to follow our installation instructions.
This filter is made from coconut shell carbon, which, of the unique pore structure of this carbon, is well-suited for chemical adsorption, including VOCs, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor.
BETTER WATER MAKES BETTER LIFE
AquaCrest makes better life. With AquaCrest filters, it’s easier than ever to enjoy better tasting water that’s better for you. AquaCrest filters cut the taste and odor of chlorine while reducing impurities that can adversely affect your health over time.
|Used In Brands||Whirlpool|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||200|
|Filter Life (liters)||757|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Turn Off the ice maker by raising the wire signal arm.
2. Remove the filter by pushing on the end/face of the filter.
3. Slide the old water filter cartridge straight out of the housing and discard it.
4. Using the alignment guide, slide it gently into the filter housing until it stops against the snap-in connector at the back of the housing.
5. Push firmly until the cartridge snaps into place (you should hear a click as the cartridge engages the snap-in connector). When you install the cartidge, please push slowly. The filter can be difficult to lock into place, and may take more patience than you expect.
6. Once it LOCKS in place, the filter releases a water valve that lets water flow through the filter.
7. Press a drinking glass against the water dispenser while checking for any leaks at the filter housing. Any spurts and sputters that occur as the system purges air out of the dispenser system are normal.
8. After filling one glass of water, continue flushing the system for about four (4) minutes.
9. Turn On the ice maker by lowering the wire signal arm.
NOTE: If the filter is not locked into place correctly the water will not flow. Flush 3-4 gallons of water through the water dispenser to ensure air has been purged from the system. Some noise is not uncommon as the air is purged during this flush.