PROFESSIONAL R&D TEAM
AquaCrest has professional experienced R&D team which have access to an advanced laboratory and are always pursuing the best product quality.
Installation is quite easy. You don't need to use tools, all you need to do is to follow our installation instructions.
The supreme KDF media is a high-purity alloy of both copper and zinc, which eliminates 99% harmful chlorine and removes pesticides and organic compounds while discouraging the growth of mold and fungi.
BETTER WATER MAKES BETTER LIFE
AquaCrest makes better life. With AquaCrest filters, it’s easier than ever to enjoy better water that’s better for you. AquaCrest shower filters reduce sulfur odor, chlorine and scale for softer skin and shinier hair.
|Used In Brands||GE|
|Primary Filter Media||KDF|
|Filter Life (gallons)||10000|
|Filter Life (liters)||37,900|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 160|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4- 71|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||2.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||9.5|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1.Tum off the water to the filtration system.
2. Remove the filter housing by turning counterclockwise. Be sure to support the shower pipe and the filter housing and base during the filter removal to avoid damage to the system.
NOTE: Some water may drip from the system during filter cartridge removal.
3. Pull the filter cartridge straight out of the housing and dispose.
4. Remove the label at the bottom of the new filter; insert new filter cartridge into the filter base.
5. Put the housing back on the base by turning the housing clockwise until it locks into place.
6. Slowly turn on the water and check for leaks.