PROFESSIONAL R&D TEAM
AquaCrest has professional experienced R&D team which have access to an advanced laboratory and are always pursuing the best product quality.
Installation is quite easy. You don't need to use tools, all you need to do is to follow our installation instructions.
The supreme KDF media is a high-purity alloy of both copper and zinc, which eliminates 99% harmful chlorine and removes pesticides and organic compounds while discouraging the growth of mold and fungi.
BETTER WATER MAKES BETTER LIFE
AquaCrest makes better life. With AquaCrest filters, it’s easier than ever to enjoy better water that’s better for you. AquaCrest shower filters reduce sulfur odor, chlorine and scale for softer skin and shinier hair.
|Used In Brands||Culligan|
|Primary Filter Media||KDF|
|Filter Life (gallons)||10000|
|Filter Life (liters)||38000|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 120|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 49|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||2.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||9.5|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Hold the body of the showerhead firmly in one hand. With other hand, turn the ribbed ring behind the face counterclockwise to unscrew.
2. Grasp white filter cartridge and pull cartridge up and to the side to remove.
3. Remove sticker from both sides of new cartridge before installing. Place new filter cartridge into position by pushing cartridge down into cavity until seated.
4. Align threads until faceplate clicks into cavity, then turn entire faceplate clockwise until secure.
5. Check for leaks and tighten as needed. Flush the cartridge for 5 minutes to remove carbon fines.