PROFESSIONAL R&D TEAM
AquaCrest has professional experienced R&D team which have access to an advanced laboratory and are always pursuing the best product quality.
Installation is quite easy. You don't need to use tools, all you need to do is to follow our installation instructions.
This filter is made from coconut shell carbon, which, of the unique pore structure of this carbon, is well-suited for chemical adsorption, including VOCs, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor.
BETTER WATER MAKES BETTER LIFE
AquaCrest makes better life. With AquaCrest filters, it’s easier than ever to enjoy better tasting water that’s better for you. AquaCrest filters cut the taste and odor of chlorine while reducing impurities that can adversely affect your health over time.
|Used In Brands||Fíltrete|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||2000|
|Filter Life (liters)||7, 571|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||2|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||7.6|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Place pan under filter to collect any residual water during cartridge change-out.
2. Grasp cartridge and turn to the left (counterclockwise) until cartridge comes to a complete stop (water automatically turns off). Gently pull cartridge downward to remove.
3. Ensure that o-rings are present on the cartridge and are seated into grooves; moisten o-rings with water. DO NOT use any petroleum products to lubricate the o-rings.
4. Align tabs of new filter cartridge with existing filter head and insert new filter cartridge into head. Turn cartridge to the right (clockwise) until cartridge stops.
5. Flush new cartridge for 5 minutes.