PROFESSIONAL R&D TEAM
AquaCrest has professional experienced R&D team which have access to an advanced laboratory and are always pursuing the best product quality.
Installation is quite easy. You don't need to use tools, all you need to do is to follow our installation instructions.
This filter is made from coconut shell carbon, which, of the unique pore structure of this carbon, is well-suited for chemical adsorption, including VOCs, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor.
BETTER WATER MAKES BETTER LIFE
AquaCrest makes better life. With AquaCrest filters, it’s easier than ever to enjoy better tasting water that’s better for you. AquaCrest filters cut the taste and odor of chlorine while reducing impurities that can adversely affect your health over time.
|Used In Brands||Culligan|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||2500|
|Filter Life (liters)||9,460|
|Filter Life (months)||12 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||20 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4- 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.75|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||2.8|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Relieve pressure by turning off water supply to the filter and dispense water from water dispenser or T-flush valve until water flow stops.
2. Place towel under the system to catch any water drips.
3. Turn arrow from locked to unlocked position and remove cartridge.
4. Line up arrow with unlocked position on head and insert cartridge, Turn to locked position.
5. Turn on water and check for leaks.
6. Flush water through water dispenser or T-Flush valve for 5 minutes to remove carbon fines. Check for leaks before leaving installation.