PROFESSIONAL R&D TEAM
AquaCrest has professional experienced R&D team which have access to an advanced laboratory and are always pursuing the best product quality.
Installation is quite easy. You don't need to use tools, all you need to do is to follow our installation instructions.
This filter is made from coconut shell carbon, which, of the unique pore structure of this carbon, is well-suited for chemical adsorption, including VOCs, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor.
BETTER WATER MAKES BETTER LIFE
AquaCrest makes better life. With AquaCrest filters, it’s easier than ever to enjoy better tasting water that’s better for you. AquaCrest filters cut the taste and odor of chlorine while reducing impurities that can adversely affect your health over time.
|Used In Brands||Moen|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||750|
|Filter Life (liters)||2,839|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||3.8|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Turn off water pressure by closing the Stop Valve (open position shown) next to the Filter Life Indicator
CAUTION: The Stop Valve must be closed before removal of filter.
2. Turn the faucet handle to the full 'ON' position for several seconds to relieve any remaining water pressure, then turn back 'OFF'.
3. Rotate the filter from the locked position until it comes to a complete stop in the unlocked position.
4. Pull the filter down and out of the Filter Mounting Bracket. It is normal for a small amount of water to drip from the mounting bracket when the filter is removed.
5. Remove new filter from packaging and install by reversing steps 3 and 4 above.
6. Turn on water pressure by opening the Stop Valve.
7. Turn the faucet lever to the full 'ON' position for several seconds to confirm proper operation of the filter and turn back “OFF”
CAUTION: Air pressurization of the filter occurs once the stop valve is opened following a new filter installation. Make sure to relieve the pressure in the system by opening up faucet valve after you open the stop valve on the Filter Life Indicator Module.
8. Reset the Filter Life Indicator Module by pushing the reset button on the Filter Life Indicator Module.
9. A new filter must be flushed with cold water for 5 minutes after it is installed. This procedure helps clean the filter of loose carbon particles. The Filter Life Indicator Lights will alternate green and amber until flushing is complete. Once completed, the light will change to flashing green.