PROFESSIONAL R&D TEAM
AquaCrest has professional experienced R&D team which have access to an advanced laboratory and are always pursuing the best product quality.
Installation is quite easy. You don't need to use tools, all you need to do is to follow our installation instructions.
This filter is made from coconut shell carbon, which, of the unique pore structure of this carbon, is well-suited for chemical adsorption, including VOCs, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor.
BETTER WATER MAKES BETTER LIFE
AquaCrest makes better life. With AquaCrest filters, it’s easier than ever to enjoy better tasting water that’s better for you. AquaCrest filters cut the taste and odor of chlorine while reducing impurities that can adversely affect your health over time.
|Used In Brands||Culligan|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||200|
|Filter Life (liters)||757|
|Filter Life (months)||2 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Turn off faucet. Unscrew the filter cartridge from underneath the housing.Turn the finger tabs as shown below. Allow the cartridge to drop down in your hand. Dispose of used cartridge.
NOTE: Some water may come out when filter cartridge is removed.
2. Insert new filter cartridge up into housing and turn 2 1/2-3 full turns, until it stops.
NOTE: If filter leaks, turn cartridge to make sure it is completely sealed.
NOTE: It is important to flush each new cartridge for 10 minutes to remove all carbon fines (the fines are not harmful but should be flushed out before using the filter). The valve stem will automatically return to the unfiltered position when the water is turned off. Allow system to flush for 3 seconds before each use.
- Nice Replacement Filters
- By Michael M on 7/26/2017
- So far so good. Seems to be a good direct fit. Filtering the water the way it should at a price that is definitely doable.
- Great Buy
- By Lonnie Wyse on 7/20/2017
- These were about half the price for my LG refrigerator. Perfect fit and works just fine. I will be ordering more in the near future.
- Three for less than the price of one
- By FPSODA on 7/11/2017
- You get 3 for less than the price of 1. The filters work perfectly the water taste great. Iwiould definitely buy them again. Great customer service who really care about making you happy.
- Great filter replacement.
- By Jessica on 6/12/2017
- Great replacement fro my old filter. Fits perfect - way less expensive than even just one name brand filter
- work well for a fraction of the LG price.
- By C. Knight on 6/11/2017
- I easily installed the first of these off brand filters in my LG refrigerator and it seems to be working as it should. The price of these is a fraction of the LG brand
- Best replacement filter
- By HAMSMAN on 6/10/2017
- I will keep this short... these filters are way better than the stock filter I received when I purchased my fridge. The taste and smell of the water are far superior to oem filter.
- It works
- By Juiced on 5/17/2017
- The filters fit just fine with no leakage. Refrigerator recognized it enough that it allowed water to flow through it (auto-leak sensor.) First filter only lasted a couple weeks. It may be because of contaminants in the line rather then a problem with the filter because the second one has surpassed the first one and is still going strong. Due to the water quality in my area, the water has an heavy sulfur taste unfiltered. The taste is still there, but has been cut down major league which I can't fault as the other refrigerator I have with a manufacturers water filter has the same results. Will purchase again due to it working as well as the manufacturers filter at a far better price. Sorry it took so long to reply.
- Better than OEM LG filters!
- By Tiffiney Nichols on 5/15/2017
- I have to say that I am very pleased with these filters. One of my only issues with my LG refrigerator has been how slow the filtered water pours from the tap. With the new filter, it is so much faster. Not only are they reasonable priced, but the quality is better than the OEM filters by far.
- Fits perfectly
- By Stephen Cassens on 5/14/2017
- Good replacement and very cost effective. Nice to have several in the closet so you don't have to worry about not having a replacement. At the cost you can do this with this filter.
- drinking up a storm!
- By Lisa W on 5/11/2017
- these work every bit as good as the ones that cost twice as much. So glad I found them.
- Filters work great!
- By N. Clemens on 5/9/2017
- Works perfect in my LG refrigerator. Glad I took the time to read the reviews. Saved myself a few dollars. :)
- Good price and no leaks.
- By Elizabeth Johnston on 4/21/2017
- Working well without leaks in my LG refrigerator and the price was right.
- LG water filter replacement
- By K. Mras on 4/21/2017
- it is working flawlessly, taste of the water is great. Thank you for a resonably price replacement.
- Very happy with these filters
- By Rod B on 4/18/2017
- Perfect replacement for my LG refrigerator. Good price.
- Great Filter!!!
- By death2dobby on 2/20/2017
- I bought this filter because the name brand was way too expensive for 1 filter for only a 6 month use and you get 3 to a pack. I read the reviews and like what I saw. So I am about a month in and the filters are working great. There are working great! They are no leaks. With the great quality of the filter and the great price, I will recommend this product to all my family members to use this company and these filters.
- This filter works nicely in my LG refrigerator
- By MeeMaw on 2/17/2017
This filter works nicely in my LG refrigerator. I am especially pleased with the cost of this filter.
It was easy to install and the water tastes great!
- Really Good Replacement
- By MyOtherNewName on 2/10/2017
- Replaced OEM filter with this one after reading reviews. Water taste as good or better with these at a huge price difference.
- Good Product!
- By Gary Chris on 1/30/2017
- This item fit perfectly and seems to be working as well as the original "name brand" and it's a whole lot cheaper! I'll be buying all my filters from this business in the future. (Fast shipping as well)
- Exactly as explained
- By Sandra McQuillan on 1/30/2016
- The filter fit my refrigerator just like the original and works like a charm. Saved me money. Would definitely recommend.