PROFESSIONAL R&D TEAM
AquaCrest has professional experienced R&D team which have access to an advanced laboratory and are always pursuing the best product quality.
Installation is quite easy. You don't need to use tools, all you need to do is to follow our installation instructions.
RO filtration improves taste, odor and appearance of water by removing contaminants that cause taste and odor problems.
BETTER WATER MAKES BETTER LIFE
AquaCrest makes better life. With AquaCrest filters, it’s easier than ever to enjoy better tasting water that’s better for you. AquaCrest filters cut the taste and odor of chlorine while reducing impurities that can adversely affect your health over time.
|Used In Brands||GE|
|Primary Filter Media||RO|
|Filter Life (months)||12 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||40 - 120|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4- 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.75|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||2.84|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Turn OFF the icemaker (if attached to the system).
2. Turn off water supply to the system.
3. Turn ON faucet to drain tank (may take several minutes). Turn OFF faucet when tank is empty.
4. Remove the prefilter, postfilter and Reverse Osmosis cartridges by rotating to the left about 1/3 turn.
5. Remove foil on top of new replacement cartridge. Install new cartridge into the manifold by turning to the right about 1/3 turn until the alignment marts line up and the cartridges stop. 00 NOT OVERTIGHTEN. The cartridge will rise up as it is turned.
NOTE: The reverse osmosis cartridge is instaled in the center position.
6. Turn ON water supply to fill the system (may take up to 4 hours). Check for leaks.
7. Fill and empty the storage tank a total of four times.
8. Once the storage tank is full, turn on the icemaker (if attached to the system).