PROFESSIONAL R&D TEAM
AquaCrest has professional experienced R&D team which have access to an advanced laboratory and are always pursuing the best product quality.
Installation is quite easy. You don't need to use tools, all you need to do is to follow our installation instructions.
This filter is made from coconut shell carbon, which, of the unique pore structure of this carbon, is well-suited for chemical adsorption, including VOCs, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor.
BETTER WATER MAKES BETTER LIFE
AquaCrest makes better life. With AquaCrest filters, it’s easier than ever to enjoy better tasting water that’s better for you. AquaCrest filters cut the taste and odor of chlorine while reducing impurities that can adversely affect your health over time.
|Used In Brands||GE|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||900|
|Filter Life (liters)||3,411|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1.15|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||4.36|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Turn OFF the icemaker (if attached to the system).
2. Turn off water supply to the system.
3. Turn ON faucet to drain tank (may take several minutes). Turn OFF faucet when tank is empty.
4. Remove the prefilter, postfilter and Reverse Osmosis cartridges by rotating to the left about 1/3 turn.
5. Sanitize the Reverse Osmosis System.
6. Remove foil on top of new replacement cartridges. Install new cartridges into the manifold by turning to the right about 1/3 turn until the alignment marks line up and the cartridges stop.
DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN. The cartridges will rise up as they are turned.
NOTE: The prefilter and postfilter are identical. You may install either filter in the prefilter or postfilter position. The reverse osmosis cartridge is installed in the center position.
7. Turn ON water supply to fill the system (may take up to four hours). Check for leaks.
8. Remove the battery tray and replace the battery, positive "+" side down, to reset timer and monitor function in faucet base (see Battery Installation for proper procedure).
NOTE: Allow at least 90 seconds to elapse before installing new battery. This will ensure a full electronic reset and proper operation for the next 6 months.
9. If only the prefilter and postfilter are replaced, turn the faucet ON and empty the filled storage tank. If the membrane cartridge is replaced, fill and empty the storage tank a total of four times.
(This will remove the food grade preservatives contained in new membranes. This preservative will give product water an unpleasant taste and odor.)
10. Once the storage tank is full, turn on the icemaker (if attached to the system).