PROFESSIONAL R&D TEAM
AquaCrest has professional experienced R&D team which have access to an advanced laboratory and are always pursuing the best product quality.
PERFECTLY FIT THE ORIGINAL
Wonderful design and perfectly fit the original brand. Easy installation and operation.
Raised groove polypropylene construction for better water purity.
BETTER WATER MAKES BETTER LIFE
AquaCrest makes better life. With AquaCrest filters, it’s easier than ever to enjoy better tasting water that’s better for you. AquaCrest filters cut the taste and odor of chlorine while reducing impurities that can adversely affect your health over time.
|Used In Brands||GE|
|Primary Filter Media||Pleated Polyester|
|Degree of filtration (micron)||30|
|Filter Life (gallons)||30000|
|Filter Life (liters)||113562|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||4|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||15|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Turn off water to filter. Water must be shut off from an upstream valve.
2. Press the red pressure release button to release pressure.
3. Unscrew the filter canister and discard used filter. Wash the filter canister with mild soap and water.
Do not use harsh cleaners or hot water.
4. Inspect the filter canister O-ring. Make sure it is lightly lubricated with clean food grade silicone grease. Be sure the o-ring is seated in the groove. It is recom mended that you replace the O-ring if it is damaged.
5. Place a new filter cartridge into the canister, making sure it is centered and completely seated on the bottom seal.
6. Reinstall the filter canister to the unit. Use the canister wrench to tighten the canister. DO NOT OVERTIGHT EN.
7. Slowly turn on water to the filter by using the upstream shut-off valve.
8. Press the red pressure release button to remove trapped air.
9. After installation, flush the cartridge for 15 minutes.