PROFESSIONAL R&D TEAM
AquaCrest has professional experienced R&D team which have access to an advanced laboratory and are always pursuing the best product quality.
Installation is quite easy. You don't need to use tools, all you need to do is to follow our installation instructions.
The high-grade white aluminium oxide provides you the most efficient media available to extract fluoride from water
BETTER WATER MAKES BETTER LIFE
AquaCrest makes better life. With AquaCrest filters, it’s easier than ever to enjoy better tasting water that’s better for you. AquaCrest filters cut the taste and odor of chlorine while reducing impurities that can adversely affect your health over time.
|Used In Brands||Berkey|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||1000|
|Filter Life (liters)||3,785|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1 .Wash the exterior of each AQU-PF-2 filter with mild dish soap.
2. Place the rubber-priming button (tan colored) onto one end of a AQU-PF-2 element and align the hole in the button with the hole in the AQU-PF-2 element.
3. Press the priming button up against a sink faucet so that the priming button creates a seal between the faucet and the AQU-PF-2 element.
4. While holding priming button against faucet, turn on the cold water gently, allowing water to fill the cavity of the AQU-PF-2 element and discharge from the opposite end. Allow water to discharge for at least 20 seconds or until water runs clear whichever is longer.
Note: Place thumb on top of faucet to apply pressure and create a better seal.
5. Turn the AQU-PF-2 element the other direction and prime the other end repeating steps 3-5. The element has now been successfully primed.
6.Prime each additional AQU-PF-2 element repeating steps 3-6.
1) Remove upper chamber from filtration system and place it upside down on a counter so that the stems of the AQU-PF-2 are facing upward.
2) With the water flow-arrow pointing away from the upper chamber (the AQU-PF-2 filters have threads on one end only), screws the AQU-PF-2 elements onto the stems of each AQU-PF-2 eight full revolutions.
Notes: a) Do not screw on more than eight revolutions as this may damage the internal media screen,
b) The flow arrow should point away from upper reservoir.
3) Replace the upper reservoir onto the lower reservoir (the AQU-PF-2 should now be hanging inside the lower reservoir). Fill the upper reservoir with water and let it drain into the lower reservoir. When the lower reservoir is full, discard the first batch of water, which may contain residual process dust. Your purification system is now ready for use.