|Compatible with the Following Water Filters|
|Whirlpool:4396508, 4396508P, 4392857, 4392857R, 4396510, 4396510P, 4392922, 8212491, 2255520, SBS002, SBS003, SBS004, 481281729632, 4396918, 4396562, 4396563, 2200203, 2203220, 2203980, 2305766, 2305767, 2305768, 2255518, 2186444, PWF-NL240V, PNL240V, WF-NL240V, WFNL240V, NL240V, WF-NL240, WFNL240, NL240, WF-NL300, WFNL300, NL300, PWF-L400V, PL400V, WF-L400V, WFL400V, L400V, WF-L400, WFL400, L400, WF-L500, WFL500, L500, WF-300BR (filter system that uses 4396508)|
|KitchenAid:4396547, 4396163, 4396509, 4396509P, 4396548, 4396164, 2203221, 2255709|
|Sears / Kenmore:46-9902, 469902, 9902, 9902P, 04609902000, 46-9908, 469908, 9908, 9908P, 04609908000, 46-9010, 469010, 9010, 9010P, 04609010000|
*Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
|Min. operating temperature||0.6℃/33℉|
|Max. operating temperature||38℃/100℉|
|Min. workding pressure||140 kPa/20 psi|
|Max. workding pressure||689 kPa/100 psi|
|Rated capacity||1514 litres/400 gallons|
|Flow rate||1.9 lpm/0.5 gpm|
Expertly designed to promise a perfect fit the original without the mess
400 Gallons Filter Life
Replace your filter every 6 months or 400 gallons, whichever comes first
Offer reasonable price without compromising quality
- No Issue
- By Charles W Gordon on 2/28/2018
- Works fine, no issues after a month usage
- Good bargain for the price
- By Peggy Hines on 2/24/2018
- the filter fit perfectly and seems to be doing its job. Good bargain for the price!
- Same as Refrigerator Brand - Good Filter
- By Laurie on 2/5/2018
- Had no issues and this is the exact same size/filter as the more expensive one that's the brand of my refrigerator. Handy that it comes in a 2-pack! Will buy again.
- Five Stars
- By Lavonne Haddad on 2/2/2018
- so great buy.
- Fits great
- By SS on 1/27/2018
- Ordered this to fit my frig because no one in town had one to work. It fits perfect and was super easy to install. I just plugged in my serial number to my frig and these came up.