PROFESSIONAL R&D TEAM
AquaCrest has professional experienced R&D team which have access to an advanced laboratory and are always pursuing the best product quality.
With an NSF certified water filter, you can rest assured that you are getting only the best of the best. These water filters are put through rigorous testing to ensure that only the purest, freshest water.
This filter is made from coconut shell carbon, which, of the unique pore structure of this carbon, is well-suited for chemical adsorption, including VOCs, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor.
BETTER WATER MAKES BETTER LIFE
AquaCrest makes better life. With AquaCrest filters, it’s easier than ever to enjoy better tasting water that’s better for you. AquaCrest filters cut the taste and odor of chlorine while reducing impurities that can adversely affect your health over time.
|Used In Brands||LG|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||500|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,893|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Lift up and remove the lower door bin from the Left hand Refrigerator door. Swing the right end of the water filter out of the compartment and then grasp
and rotate the filter counterclockwise to remove it from the filter head.2. Locate the filter cup inside your refrigerator, and remove by turning to the left multiple turns.
2. Insert the new filter into the filter head and rotate it clockwise, Swing the filter back into the compartment.4. Wash the filter cup with warm water and liquid
soap then dry.
3. Refit the door bin.
4. Reset your "change filter" light (if your fridge has one).
- Five Stars
- By Rene on 9/10/2017
- Great Price
- Great product
- By Thomas I. on 8/28/2017
- Fit perfectly. I again feel safe drinking more water. Thank you.
- Works for us.
- By Gypsy Lady on 8/19/2017
- They fit the refrigerator. What else can one say??
- Five Stars
- By sam on 7/8/2017
- Great fit. Great price.
- Worked with my Kenmore
- By Dramagirl1 on 6/20/2017
- This works great with my Kenmore refrigerator. Just don't forget to let the first few gallons run out because there is a bit of sediment. Fit perfectly and easy install.
- Perfect Fit
- By David L. Esch on 6/18/2017
- perfect replacement fit and WAY less expensive that the local store.
- By DAK on 5/17/2017
- These fit my fridge perfectly, we'll see how long they last. The one that came with the fridge lasted only 6 months.
- Cheap and good
- By Brittany on 3/10/2017
- Im a stickler for a good filter - better not tast ANYTHING - this worked great and for a fraction of the cost - it took a while to get here but....am going to buy again
- Great filter!
- By Laurie on 2/23/2017
- These filters were a fraction of the cost of original one I purchased and the water tastes better ! I will definitely be reordering . Thanks
- Great price
- By vjb on 2/20/2017
- Got this for my Mom and where she bought her frig one replacement cost $50, so we were very happy to get such a great price!!
- Crystal Clear Water
- By Beersbo on 2/11/2017
- Great product at a great price. Fit my Fridge exactly.
- As good as yhe original
- By Tom Price on 1/30/2017
- Cheaper than name brand and just as good. Water tastes great.
- By S Coltrin on 12/1/00-1
- Works great. So much less expensive. I have a Kenmore Fridge and the filters are 40+ dollars at Home Depot, or Lowes. I was glad to find this option. Maybe I will replace the filter more instead of being cheap and resetting it with the same filter several times. Water tastes great. No issues with it fitting in the fridge.