PROFESSIONAL R&D TEAM
AquaCrest has professional experienced R&D team which have access to an advanced laboratory and are always pursuing the best product quality.
With an NSF certified water filter, you can rest assured that you are getting only the best of the best. These water filters are put through rigorous testing to ensure that only the purest, freshest water.
This filter is made from coconut shell carbon, which, of the unique pore structure of this carbon, is well-suited for chemical adsorption, including VOCs, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor.
BETTER WATER MAKES BETTER LIFE
AquaCrest makes better life. With AquaCrest filters, it’s easier than ever to enjoy better tasting water that’s better for you. AquaCrest filters cut the taste and odor of chlorine while reducing impurities that can adversely affect your health over time.
|Used In Brands||Maytag / Smeg|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||375|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,420|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Remove the light cover by pressing the release clip on the bottom of the cover and pulling the cover out and up to remove the light cover.
2. Locate existing filter and remove it by turning it counter clockwise as shown in the graphic.
3. Holding new filter in your hands, carefully remove the packaging and sanitary end-cap from the new filter. Check the black o-rings making sure they are both on and not damaged (torn or cracked).
4. Apply slight upward pressure and rotate the filter clockwise. Ensure filter is fully installed in the refrigerator filter head a full 1/4 turn. This is required to activate the internal valve inside the refrigerator.
If the filter is not turned 1/4 turn the valve will not fully open and may cause the water flow to be slow, or even cause the valve to make a chattering noise during use.
5. Dispense water into a glass looking for good water flow. If flow is slow, remove and reinstall filter ensuring that the filter is turned in a full 1/4 turn.
NOTE: Initial flow rate may be slower than expected. Full flow rate should be restored within 24-36 hours.
- Can't ask for better than that
- By Teresa K on 9/5/2017
They came quickly! They fit my refrigerator just as they stated! And they were half the price I would have paid at the store here. Can't ask for better than that!
- Five Stars
- By WilliamT on 8/10/2017
- I am very happy with the filter.
- Aquaquest Refrigerator Filter Works as Good as OEM and Costs 1/2. Buy the two-pack.
- By STAN FRANKLIN on 5/10/2017
- Refrigerator water filter arrived on time and 1 of 2 has been placed in service. Exact fit for the Maytag branded filter and works great.
- better instructions should be provided
- By thomas Wargo on 3/10/2017
- better instructions should be provided, fits fine
- starsRefrigerator filter
- By dsandal on 3/7/2017
- Quick shipping, easy to order. Appears to be the right substitute for my no longer produced filter.
- so good! No problem installing this filter
- By ~ SFE on 3/5/2017
- So far, so good! No problem installing this filter. Water dispenser in fridge runs well. Economical option compared to the original filter model - as long as the filter continues to perform well, I will purchase again.
- No problems
- By Harry Bruce on 3/5/2017
- Installed with no problems or leaks.
- Five Stars
- By BOBBY DAVENPORT on 3/3/2017
- They fit great and seem to be working well..
- Very happy!
- By Adele Casadei on 3/2/2017
- It is the right fit for my 14 yr old side by side and water stream is faster than with the origanal discontinued filter. Very happy!
- Five Stars
- By Kate Cloutier on 3/1/2017
- Good price, just what I needed for my Maytag refridgerator
- On time and perfect fit at a great
- By Michael Purmort on 2/8/2017
- Just waht we needed. On time and perfect fit at a great price