We commit to ensure you and your family with safer and healthier water by using our exclusive technology with a strong power of deep and precise filtration to reduce more contaminants and particulates in water.
With an NSF certified water filter, you can rest assured that you are getting only the best of the best. These water filters are put through rigorous testing to ensure that only the purest, freshest water.
ECONOMIC AND AFFORDABLE
Our filters are as good as OEM products at a rather affordable price. No more hesitation in replacing your filter in time for better water.
PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
There are professionals who have years of experiences stacked with our Customer Service team. If you have a question about technology, water safety or even wonder about what’s in your water, feel free to reach out for help.
|Used In Brands||LG / Kenmore|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||300|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,137|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Locate existing filter and remove it by turning it counter clockwise as shown in the graphic. The filter will eject slightly with a clicking sound.
2. Holding new filter in your hands, carefully remove the packaging and sanitary end-cap from the new filter.
3. Insert the new filter into the refrigerator filter receptacle. With the handle in the vertical position, push the new filter into the housing until it stops. When inserting the new filter, twist the handle slightly left to right, while pushing inward. Rotate the filter clockwise a full 1/4 turn until you feel it stop. Ensure filter is fully installed in refrigerator head a full 1/4 turn. This is required to activate the internal valve inside the refrigerator. If the filter is not turned a full 1/4 turn the valve will not fully open and may cause the water flow to be slow, or even cause the valve to make a chattering noise during use.
4. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes at 0.5 gpm to clear the system and prevent sputtering.
NOTE: Initial flow rate may be slower than expected.Full flow rate should be restored within 24-36
5. Check filter for any leaks. If leaks are detected, uninstall and reinstall the filter as instructed above.
- Great Filters
- By Margaret Combs on 9/12/2017
- The water coming from the refrigerator appears to be clearer and tastier after we installed the replacement
- Five Stars
- By lee on 8/6/2017
- These are great replacement filters for our LG frig!
- By Seniorwolf on 6/3/2017
- These filters are just as good as ones that cost three times the money. I find they do a great job of filtering and so easy to install. I have purchased these before and will continue to do so.
- By Michelle Wells on 5/18/2017
- Great priduct perfect timing
- Excellent alternative to OEM cartridges.
- By Enrique M Grinan on 5/13/2017
- Excellent cartridge replacement. No leaks, fits perfect! Water flow was increased immediately, recommend to wait a few seconds so the system gets out of air.
- Five Stars
- By Kay F. on 5/11/2017
- Good product.
- Water filters
- By Windjammer on 5/10/2017
- So far do good.
- Perfect filters for low price.
- By A buyer on 5/6/2017
- Fast shipping, low cost, and it works when you use it.
- Great deal
- By startrekkin on 4/13/2017
Finally a decent deal on water filters for the LG. I refused to give LG $50 for one stupid carbon filter.
run 2.5 gallons of water through the system before use. Clear out any particulates in the cartridge and system.
- So Glad to Find These
- By David on 4/12/2017
- Hopefully these are going to save some money! I can't wait to try them out. I've just installed the first one, so we'll see how they work. So far, no problems.
- starsGreat deal, excellent quality.
- By High Expectations on 4/5/2017
- I was very pleasantly surprised to find these on Amazon. The LG brand filters cost 4 times as much and these EcoAqua filters work every bit as well as the LG. It shows how much mark-up LG must put on theirs. I highly recommend purchasing these filters.
- Great Filters
- By Hooter2 on 3/28/2017
- Great purchase. Water tastes clean from refrigerator. Will be buying from this vendor going forward.
- Why pay more?
- By Michael Knoell on 3/26/2017
- Less expensive than OEM, works just as good.
- EcoAqua EFF-6003A Replacement for LG Refrigerator
- By MAB on 3/20/2017
- Works great, no issues. Great cheaper alternate for my LG refrigerator.
- Good quality products
- By Jose I. Medina Sr. on 3/16/2017
- I love this filter, I have been using this product for while, good product.
- Excellent choice!
- By Lyn P on 3/1/2017
- Just as described and works great! Very happy w/purchase!
- They do the job
- By Patrick on 1/14/2017
- They seem to do the job and are less expensive than home depot
- By scott v on 1/11/2017
- Perfect fit
- Ice Box water filters
- By Larry V. Ruegger on 1/10/2017
- Worked great and water taste greast too.
- Better prices
- By Mike on 12/12/2016
- I replace one water filter every year. The prices are much better for this set than I have paid in the past.