We commit to ensure you and your family with safer and healthier water by using our exclusive technology with a strong power of deep and precise filtration to reduce more contaminants and particulates in water.
With an NSF certified water filter, you can rest assured that you are getting only the best of the best. These water filters are put through rigorous testing to ensure that only the purest, freshest water.
ECONOMIC AND AFFORDABLE
Our filters are as good as OEM products at a rather affordable price. No more hesitation in replacing your filter in time for better water.
PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
There are professionals who have years of experiences stacked with our Customer Service team. If you have a question about technology, water safety or even wonder about what’s in your water, feel free to reach out for help.
|Used In Brands||Samsung|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||300|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,173|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Locate existing filter and remove it by turning it counter clockwise as shown in the graphic.
2. Holding new filter in your hands, carefully remove the packaging and sanitary end-cap from the new filter.
3. Apply slight upward pressure and rotate the filter clockwise. Ensure filter is fuly installed in refrigerator head a full 1/4 turn. This is required to activate the internal valve inside the refrigerator. If the filter is not turned a full 1/4 turn the valve will not fully open and may cause the water flow to be slow, or even cause the valve to make a chattering noise during use.
4. Dispense water into glass looking for good water flow. If flow is slow, remove and reinstall filter ensuring that the filter is a full 1/4 turn.
NOTE: Initial (low rale may be slower than expected, Full flow rate should be restored within 24-36 hours.
5. Check filter one more time for any leaks.
6. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes at .5 gpm (about 2.5 gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering.