We commit to ensure you and your family with safer and healthier water by using our exclusive technology with a strong power of deep and precise filtration to reduce more contaminants and particulates in water.
With an NSF certified water filter, you can rest assured that you are getting only the best of the best. These water filters are put through rigorous testing to ensure that only the purest, freshest water.
ECONOMIC AND AFFORDABLE
Our filters are as good as OEM products at a rather affordable price. No more hesitation in replacing your filter in time for better water.
PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
There are professionals who have years of experiences stacked with our Customer Service team. If you have a question about technology, water safety or even wonder about what’s in your water, feel free to reach out for help.
|Used In Brands||Samsung|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||300|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,173|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Locate existing filter and remove it by turning it counter clockwise as shown in the graphic.
2. Holding new filter in your hands, carefully remove the packaging and sanitary end-cap from the new filter.
3. Apply slight upward pressure and rotate the filter clockwise. Ensure filter is fuly installed in refrigerator head a full 1/4 turn. This is required to activate the internal valve inside the refrigerator. If the filter is not turned a full 1/4 turn the valve will not fully open and may cause the water flow to be slow, or even cause the valve to make a chattering noise during use.
4. Dispense water into glass looking for good water flow. If flow is slow, remove and reinstall filter ensuring that the filter is a full 1/4 turn.
NOTE: Initial (low rale may be slower than expected, Full flow rate should be restored within 24-36 hours.
5. Check filter one more time for any leaks.
6. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes at .5 gpm (about 2.5 gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering.
- Buy these!
- By KK on 3/28/2017
- These work as described, did not leak! Thank you!
- Order this!
- By R. Romberger on 3/24/2017
- 1/3 the price of OEM. Works the same.
- good to go thanks
- By Lyly on 3/23/2017
- good to go. Thanks
- Good quality, great price.
- By Amy on 3/21/2017
- Good quality. Exactly what I needed.
- Good price and quality.
- By Gary on 3/18/2017
- Good price and quality.
- Water filter for Samsung refrigator
- By Darlene K. Bogle on 2/27/2017
- Excellent value and exactly what I needed
- By flossy on 2/26/2017
- Just as good as the one from Samsung. Maybe bettter because its MUCH cheaper.
- Five Stars
- By jim young on 2/20/2017
- filters fit and work as advertised. A lot cheaper than the manufacturer's filters..
- By Paul on 2/18/2017
- Good filter and good price and customer service as expected and delivery was quick. I will buy again as needed.
- Good filter
- By Good filter on 2/16/2017
- I'm not sure how much it actually filters out but it sure makes the water taste better and it's definitely cheaper than Fiji by the case
- Fits Perfectly.
- By Douglas E. Wood on 2/14/2017
- These were the cheapest one I have ever bought. I hope they last as long as the OEM filters. They are shade longer had to remove the shelf to have enough room to install. Only time will tell if they last.
- starsBest of all the price is great
- By Larry Litvin on 2/11/2017
- The filter in my Samsung is only for the ice. And at the price Samsung wants I have been w/o a filter for several years. These fit well with no leaksand the quality appears to be the same as Samsung. Best of all the price is great!!!
- Works well
- By S on 2/10/2017
- Good product and easy to install. Better price on Amazon than in stores. We have been using these for years and have had zero problems.
- Five Stars
- By Carl R. Fox on 2/8/2017
- They fit and filter the water
- Same filter, lower price.
- By Andrew Mccarl on 2/7/2017
- The filter perfectly replaces the Samsung brand filter, and seems to work just fine. However, it is available for a much lower price.
- great deal
- By missinaz on 1/20/2017
- Product works fine, very good deal and quick delivery
- You Can't Beat This!
- By Miz Lola on 1/19/2017
- I got three filters for less than the price I was paying for just one. That by itself earns 5 stars!!! Some of the other reviewers complain that the filters don't fit right. I did not find that to be the case at all. You do have to be a little forceful to get the filter to seat properly. The water and ice taste great. No complaints here. I have a Samsung French door fridge with the freezer on the bottom.
- Great price and great filters
- By Michael Burton on 1/18/2017
- I've been buying these for awhile. Great price and great filters. No leaks. Good fit.
- Works just like the Samsung filters
- By chipman on 1/10/2017
- Seems to be working as good as the original filters by Samsung for 1/3rd the price.
- Five Stars
- By ruby on 1/8/2017
- easy to replace anf fits my samsung french door very well, water flow improved right away
- Fits my fridge perfectly and easy to install
- By Jaesauv on 1/7/2017
- Fits my fridge perfectly and easy to install. Installed on first try!!! And much cheaper than the actual Samsung one