We commit to ensure you and your family with safer and healthier water by using our exclusive technology with a strong power of deep and precise filtration to reduce more contaminants and particulates in water.
With an NSF certified water filter, you can rest assured that you are getting only the best of the best. These water filters are put through rigorous testing to ensure that only the purest, freshest water.
ECONOMIC AND AFFORDABLE
Our filters are as good as OEM products at a rather affordable price. No more hesitation in replacing your filter in time for better water.
PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
There are professionals who have years of experiences stacked with our Customer Service team. If you have a question about technology, water safety or even wonder about what’s in your water, feel free to reach out for help.
|Used In Brands||GE / Hotpoint / Kenmore|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||350|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,325|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Locate existing filter and remove it by turning it counter clockwise as shown in graphic.
2. Install new filter into refrigerator.
3. Twist the filter clockwise until the stop.
IF THE VALVE IS NOT FULLY ACTIVATED THE WATER FLOW WILL BE SLOWER THAN NORMAL.
In some instances the partially activated valve may cause a "chattering" noise in the water line.
4. Check the water flow by filling a glass from the refrigerator water dispenser. If the water flow is slow or there is "chattering", remove and reinstall the filter making sure it is
seated securely. Check again.
5. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes at .5 gpm (about 2.5gallons) to clear the system and
NOTE: Initial flow rate may be slower than expected.Full flow rate should be restored within 24-36 hours.
6. Check the filter for any leaks. Inspect the mount area and filter bottom for any sign of moisture.