We commit to ensure you and your family with safer and healthier water by using our exclusive technology with a strong power of deep and precise filtration to reduce more contaminants and particulates in water.
With an NSF certified water filter, you can rest assured that you are getting only the best of the best. These water filters are put through rigorous testing to ensure that only the purest, freshest water.
ECONOMIC AND AFFORDABLE
Our filters are as good as OEM products at a rather affordable price. No more hesitation in replacing your filter in time for better water.
PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
There are professionals who have years of experiences stacked with our Customer Service team. If you have a question about technology, water safety or even wonder about what’s in your water, feel free to reach out for help.
|Used In Brands||Frigidaire / Kenmore|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||400|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,514|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Turn off the ice maker in your refrigerator (refer to owners manual if needed).
2. Locate the filter cup inside your refrigerator, and remove by turning to the left multiple turns.
3. Remove old filter and discard.
4. Wash the filter cup with warm water and liquid soap then dry.
5. Insert filter into filter cup, o-ring end should be facing up.
6. Insert cup with filter into refrigerator and turn to the right until cup is seated firmly.
7. Turn on refrigerator ice maker.
8. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes at .5 gpm (about 2/4 gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering.
NOTE: Initial flow rate may be slower than expected. Full flow rate should be restored within 24-36 hours.
- Five Stars
- By Coop on 12/24/2017
- Worked great no problems
- Great Price and They Do the Job!
- By raterguy on 11/21/2017
- So far, so good. I installed the new filter last week and I noticed the water tasted better immediately. Our water is mineral heavy and filters last about three months before you notice a difference in taste. I'll try to update at three months.
- A cheaper price, yahoooooo.
- By Judy Hardin on 10/23/2017
- Couldn't find anywhere else. This is great.
- By Theia on 10/20/2017
- Exactly what I needed at a very good price, and quick shipping too!
- Compatible and effective
- By S. Latzke on 10/6/2017
- These are compatible with my Frigidaire and are easy to change. Make sure you dump the first load or two of ice and run at least a gallon of water through the door before drinking.
- Five Stars
- By jonathan Relph on 9/14/2017
- Worked great and fast shipping. Thnx
- Just as good as OEM
- By Anngellica on 8/31/2017
- ¬†Very pleased. Seems to work as well as OEM parts, but priced significantly lower.
- Five Stars
- By Tiffany Clervil on 8/3/2017
- Great deal! Quick delivery! Thanks
- Great filter and value
- By T. Banks on 6/4/2017
- Great filter does what it should at a great price
- Very Happy Customer
- By Mitzi on 5/1/2017
- Great Item at GREAT price! Great seller/shipper also!
- Great filters
- By jch on 4/9/2017
- Perfect replacement filter for our fridge. Super quick delivery with the filters!
- Great value!
- By Chad Peterson on 2/21/2017
- Filter works great. Just be sure to run a few gallons through it to flush out the old water in the system.
- Five Stars
- By wheezer on 2/15/2017
- Fits perfect and price is reasonable!
- seem good
- By snc on 2/10/2017
- Can't be beat for the price. Gets rid of chlorine taste
- Ok for now.
- By mary edmonds on 2/9/2017
- So far so good . Have had no problems yet. However I have only had it in 1week.