The carbon components used in Waterdrop filters could contribute to the reduction of chlorine taste and odor while retaining minerals beneficial to health.
With an NSF certified water filter, you can rest assured that you are getting only the best of the best. These water filters are put through rigorous testing to ensure that only the purest, freshest water.
Unique, premium coconut carbon block gives you fresh water and leaves beneficial minerals which may be beneficial to health.
Every time you purchase a Waterdrop filter, you’ll provide a child with One Day supply of clean water. Starting March 22. 2017, Waterdrop will donate part of profit from every purchased filter to help build water projects and sanitation facilities.
|Used In Brands||LG|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||500|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,893|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Lift up and remove the lower door bin from the Left hand Refrigerator door. Swing the right end of the water filter out of the compartment and then grasp
and rotate the filter counterclockwise to remove it from the filter head.2. Locate the filter cup inside your refrigerator, and remove by turning to the left multiple turns.
2. Insert the new filter into the filter head and rotate it clockwise, Swing the filter back into the compartment.4. Wash the filter cup with warm water and liquid
soap then dry.
3. Refit the door bin.
4. Reset your "change filter" light (if your fridge has one).
- Nice Alternative to Expensive LG Brand
- By AMC on 6/16/2017
- The price was a lot less than the LG brand for my LG refrigerator， It hasn't leaked since and has been about two weeks with no problems. I would buy this product again.
- So far, so good
- By Chelcya on 6/16/2017
- Glad to have alternatives to the manufacturer's brand.
- Works well
- By Timothy A. Buelow on 6/10/2017
- So far so good with these water filters. The water tastes great and there have been no leak problems at all with these. I will definitely buy them again.
- Five Stars
- By Lawrence A. Sarno on 5/22/2017
- very good
- Works just like OEM
- By Kevin Link on 5/14/2017
- Will buy again.
- Five Stars
- By Kywan on 5/13/2017
- Great product at a great price.
- Great filter for the price
- By FS on 4/16/2017
- This is the second time I bought this filter and I'm really happy with the product, cannot tell the difference between the original LG and this one, the water taste the same!!.
- Fits and works for less.
- By Motorhead69 on 4/10/2017
- This thing fits and works perfectly. No leaks no off tastes. Just the normal little bit of air and dust in the line from changing the filter.
- Works in my LG refrigerator
- By AngelN on 4/10/2017
- This filter fit right into my LG refrigerator and has been working well. We have had it for about a month with hard water and haven't had any problems with it getting clogged up.
- So far it seems a good replacement
- By R. Wilson on 3/13/2017
- Water tastes fine, flow is back up to normal and the price was right. Time will tel how how it ages. The original lasted a year.
- Five Stars
- By John Jones on 2/25/2017
- Item as described...worked perfectly