Waterdrop Plus uses advanced 7-Stage filtration technology which could filter away most of the impurities and prolong the lifetime to ONE YEAR.
With an NSF certified water filter, you can rest assured that you are getting only the best of the best. These water filters are put through rigorous testing to ensure that only the purest, freshest water.
BETTER WATER MAKES BETTER LIFE
Water is essential to life and good health. Whether keeping your skin looking young, maintaining your vital organs, or helping you think clearly, water is the fuel of life. When water tastes great, you’ll drink more of it—and that’s a beautiful thing.
Every time you purchase a Waterdrop filter, you’ll provide a child with One Day supply of clean water. Starting March 22. 2017, Waterdrop will donate part of profit from every purchased filter to help build water projects and sanitation facilities.
|Used In Brands||Maytag /KitchenAid / Kenmore|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||1500|
|Filter Life (liters)||5,678|
|Filter Life (months)||12 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Locate existing filter and remove it by turning it counter clockwise as shown in the graphic.
2. Holding new filter in your hands, carefully remove the packaging and sanitary end-cap from the new filter.
3. Apply slight upward pressure and rotate the filter clockwise. Ensure filter is fuly installed in refrigerator head a full 1/4 turn. This is required to activate the internal valve inside the refrigerator. If the filter is not turned a full 1/4 turn the valve will not fully open and may cause the water flow to be slow, or even cause the valve to make a chattering noise during use.
4. Dispense water into glass looking for good water flow. If flow is slow, remove and reinstall filter ensuring that the filter is a full 1/4 turn.
NOTE: Initial (low rale may be slower than expected, Full flow rate should be restored within 24-36 hours.
5. Check filter one more time for any leaks.
6. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes at .5 gpm (about 2.5 gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering.
- Good Product
- By Edward J on 8/20/2017
- The water filters were perfect. I installed one with no trouble. The filters were shipped promptly and we are very satisfied with them.
- It was very easy to install in my Kitchen Aid refrigerator
- By dbennett on 8/17/2017
- Filters for the refrigerator can be so expensive- this two pack was reasonably priced so thought I would take a chance on them. It was very easy to install in my Kitchen Aid refrigerator, I ran about two gallons of water through it, and the water looks and tastes fine. I'm hoping the filter will last as long as the higher priced ones! Verdict: I would definitely order again.
- Great quality and value
- By J. Allen on 8/10/2017
- A great replacement filter for my Maytag
- By JimmyPisos on 7/31/2017
- A perfect replacement for my Maytag fridge. They fit perfectly and my water is tasteless - what more can I ask for?
- Works great on my Maytag Refrigerator.
- By R Cooper on 7/29/2017
- Installed Filter, fit fine, no issues, water tasted great. Price and value make it a good choice for me.
- Good product.
- By anonymous on 7/27/2017
- Works just like original, but at a reasonable price.
- Great Product, on time delivery
- By Camp Hale on 7/1/2017
- The filters arrived on time, and in good condition. Very pleased. They fit well, and are operating as expected.
- Best filter I've found
- By R. Silber on 6/30/2017
- Perfect fit and best replacement I have found. Water is clear, pure and with a neutral taste. Other filters leave water unacceptably off-tasting. I'll come back to this filter. What's more the seller followed up to be sure all was good.
- Five Stars
- By glengold on 6/19/2017
- Works well and a decent price point.
- starsGood filters at a reasonable price!
- By Jem yem on 6/10/2017
- Was skeptical since these were so inexpensive, but have been using the first one for a couple weeks now and its doing a good job. Water tastes good and the water pressure is normal....I would recommend these filters!
- This filter has provided good water flow with my Kitchenaid fridge
- By Will on 5/28/2017
- This filter has provided good water flow with my Kitchenaid fridge. The instructions should be updated to include soaking the filter in water for 15 minutes prior to installation. Whether or not this filter will last for 1 year is too soon to tell, but I certainly hope so.
- PERFECT SOLUTION
- By Jim Zim on 5/26/2017
- Easy to install, appears to work as advertised (our replaced filter, same manufacturer and model, lasted more than 4 years). Price was best available, great bargain; shipping timing (Kentucky to Virginia) was one day. WOW!! GREAT SERVICE.
- Great product
- By Koldslaw on 5/10/2017
- Saves me money and it works just like the expensive ones.
- Good replacement
- By Tcpyles on 5/7/2017
- Bought to replace a brita filter and have loved it every sense. It doesn't have any any "funny" filtered water taste at all. Water and ice taste clean and fresh. Overall I'm pretty happy with the product.
- By stayathomedad on 5/4/2017
- New house, expired water filters. Picked these up and the water quality and taste drastically improved. Actually felt like there was an increase in water pressure out of my fridge water dispenser as well. Well worth it after relegating myself away from a 48" built in subzero fridge and it's $50 filters.
- works well
- By Nancilou Biscotti on 5/1/2017
- the filter fit perfectly and has been functioning fine. it arrived in a timely manner. I ordered the double package because the price was very reasonable and it saves me from having to re order.
- the filter seems to be good. When purchased
- By Patricia Camp on 4/30/2017
- Received this in a timely manner. I've had it in my fridge for about 1 week now, the filter seems to be good. When purchased, decription said it would last us 1 yr. I was surprised to see it was supposed to be good for 1500 gal! I hope so. My last filter was for 300 gal, and lasted about 6 months, so maybe it will last 5 times as long.
- Great product at a great price!
- By jubalok on 4/30/2017
- Very pleased with the Waterdrop UKF8001 filters for my refrigerator. This EcoLife Technologies product is the best, and I'll re-buy replacements when the time comes. The price was a fraction of what I've paid in the past! The filters were shipped promptly and arrived shortly after. The included instructions were clear and the installation was a breeze... they even included a sticker for the month of install to remind me how long it's been in place.
- Tastes ok. Good flow rate.
- By Rick_In_California on 3/19/2017
Water flow rate is definitely higher than filter I replaced (which I recall limiting flow when I put it in).
I don't know if that's good design, or "chintzing" on the filtering.
- Works like a charm!
- By trinitesla on 3/11/2017
- Works like a charm and the water pressure of my fridge seems much better than the first filter we used that came with the fridge. Just remember to run 2 gallons of water through the filter before you start drinking! Will be purchasing here from now on, local HD prices are asking too much!
- Works As Intended
- By friley on 2/10/2017