The carbon components used in Waterdrop filters could contribute to the reduction of chlorine taste and odor while retaining minerals beneficial to health.
With an NSF certified water filter, you can rest assured that you are getting only the best of the best. These water filters are put through rigorous testing to ensure that only the purest, freshest water.
Unique, premium coconut carbon block gives you fresh water and leaves beneficial minerals which may be beneficial to health.
Every time you purchase a Waterdrop filter, you’ll provide a child with One Day supply of clean water. Starting March 22. 2017, Waterdrop will donate part of profit from every purchased filter to help build water projects and sanitation facilities.
|Used In Brands||Maytag / Smeg|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||375|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,420|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Remove the light cover by pressing the release clip on the bottom of the cover and pulling the cover out and up to remove the light cover.
2. Locate existing filter and remove it by turning it counter clockwise as shown in the graphic.
3. Holding new filter in your hands, carefully remove the packaging and sanitary end-cap from the new filter. Check the black o-rings making sure they are both on and not damaged (torn or cracked).
4. Apply slight upward pressure and rotate the filter clockwise. Ensure filter is fully installed in the refrigerator filter head a full 1/4 turn. This is required to activate the internal valve inside the refrigerator.
If the filter is not turned 1/4 turn the valve will not fully open and may cause the water flow to be slow, or even cause the valve to make a chattering noise during use.
5. Dispense water into a glass looking for good water flow. If flow is slow, remove and reinstall filter ensuring that the filter is turned in a full 1/4 turn.
NOTE: Initial flow rate may be slower than expected. Full flow rate should be restored within 24-36 hours.
- By on 9/25/2017
- Same as manufacturer for a fraction.
- By Andy W. on 7/19/2017
Fits my old Maytag fridge just like the stock filter did.
It is the same as the Whirlpool #7 filter BUT 1/5th the cost. Definitely would recommend.
- Good Value.Easy to install
- By Mark L Amendola on 7/19/2017
- I have ordered this filter for my parents over the past few years. If my 90 year mom can replace this anyone can. It was actually 5 dollars cheaper compared to a year ago.
- Five Stars
- By B.A. on 5/25/2017
- Seems to be working well.
- Product and service GREAT !
- By Art K on 5/20/2017
- Good replacement for my Maytag refrigerator. Afar better buy than the Maytag brand. I would not hesitate to buy this again.
- Great price.
- By cq on 5/19/2017
- Awesome fits my GE fridge perfectly.
- Five Stars
- By Mr. Weiler on 4/28/2017
- Received on time and it's working perfectly.
- works great.
- By ew on 4/25/2017
- Direct fit, works great.
- Water Filter
- By Jag on 4/20/2017
- Easy to install. Also provide Month install sticker so you know exactly when you need new filter. Looks nice and test of filter water is great.
- Works for GE
- By JohnLuca on 4/20/2017
- Awesome fits my GE fridge perfectly.
- By on 3/31/2017
- Savings and performance.
- By archer47 on 3/27/2017
- This replacement filter for our Jenn-aire refrigerator fit and worked as well as the more expensive Maytag filters. I have purchased the cheaper replacements, from different vendors, for nearly 20 years without a single bad experience.
- By on 3/26/2017
- Same filter
- By Porschestrasse on 3/19/2017
- This filter appears identical to the original and works perfectly. The original was ridiculously priced and it's wonderful to have a reasonable priced alternative.
- Godo replacement filter for my Maytag side-by-side
- By Ajay on 3/19/2017
- Much easier to install than the last replacement filter I bought for my Maytag refrigerator. The cost on this was so much less than competitors (both online and in stores) that I was a little hesitant. So far (admittedly, it has only been a day or two), it seems to work just as well. And delivery was very fast.
- Good product!
- By Shelley on 2/27/2017
- I was a bit skeptical about this, since I had been paying $50 for the official filter at my Sears store, but was glad to find this Waterdrop product. It is reasonably priced, fit nicely in my Maytag fridge and seems to work well. Haven't been using it a long time, but it seems no different from the outrageously priced versions. I am glad I found this product.
- Good Replacement
- By Floyd Messer on 2/27/2017
- Works as a replacement for the original filter. Fast ship as always.
- Works Fine
- By Seraphine on 2/27/2017
- Works just as well as the last one which was more expensive and a different brand.
- I'm am happy with product and would recommnd to anyone
- By Ryann on 2/25/2017
- The product is as described. It arrived on time. Directions came with the product which helped described how to insert product. I'm am happy with product and would recommnd to anyone.
- Works great
- By KC Michelle on 2/20/2017
- Works perfectly at a fraction of the cost for same size filter at Bug Box store. Thanks!
- coming in at $10 is wonderful. Same flow rate
- By Kevin W. Maness on 2/19/2017
- The only filter I will buy from now on. Last time I paid $41 for a filter. This filter, coming in at $10 is wonderful. Same flow rate, same everything, for $31 cheaper. The huge mark-up for these fridge filters should be a crime. I'm glad I bought this. I will buy again.
- Good filter - good price.
- By carl2canes on 2/19/2017
- I received filter on time. It was easy to install. The seal is good ( no leaks). We are enjoying the purified water.
- By on 2/17/2017
- They fit my fridge just fine and I have an older Maytag fridge
- By misc on 2/7/2017
- We have used this brand for about a year. We have well water so having filtration in place is important to me. While I haven't done a TDS count on the water (I suppose I could if wished for) I feel confident in the clarity and taste of the water coming through the filters. They fit my fridge just fine and I have an older Maytag fridge.
- By on 2/2/2017
- Will buy again
- By Ray Kircher on 1/27/2017
- I have very smelly and bitter tasting water from the City of Oak Ridge. This filter cleared up both problems. The results are so amazing, I took this time to write this review, and that is something to say about what few reviews I give. But, amazing change in my drinking water.
- starseasy to install and water is clear
- By Lynn on 1/27/2017
- Received on time, easy to install and water is clear, crisp and cool
- Perfect fit. Delivered very quickly and as described
- By txrrman on 1/19/2017
- Perfect fit. Delivered very quickly and as described.
- Five Stars
- By Lana on 1/19/2017
- Works great for a fraction of the cost.
- As advertised.
- By Christina Cordoba on 1/5/2017
Works well after having been installed for a couple of months. Good price, easy to install, came in 2 days.
Update: This is the second filter we've purchased from the site. It's a general purpose replacement for several models and works well, easy to install and was reasonably priced.