The carbon components used in Waterdrop filters could contribute to the reduction of chlorine taste and odor while retaining minerals beneficial to health.
With an NSF certified water filter, you can rest assured that you are getting only the best of the best. These water filters are put through rigorous testing to ensure that only the purest, freshest water.
Unique, premium coconut carbon block gives you fresh water and leaves beneficial minerals which may be beneficial to health.
Every time you purchase a Waterdrop filter, you’ll provide a child with One Day supply of clean water. Starting March 22. 2017, Waterdrop will donate part of profit from every purchased filter to help build water projects and sanitation facilities.
|Used In Brands||Maytag /KitchenAid / Kenmore|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||400|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,514|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Locate filter below the refrigerator. Slowly turn the cartridge 1/4 turn counter-clockwise and remove. Remove knob from old filter.
2. Remove all packaging, and remove the protective cap from the top.
Note installation date on reminder sticker and place in a convenient visible location.
3. Slide knob from old filter onto new filter. Insert filter into refrigerator and turn 1/4 turn clockwise until firmly seated.
4. Run water for 3 minutes through the dispenser to flush the filter.
NOTE: Initial flow rate may be slower than expected. Full flow rate should be
restored within 24-36 hours
- It fits in our kitchenaid fridge and our water doesn't have a funny taste to it
- By Karots89 on 12/27/2017
- This product works wonders to our fridge! I was looking for something comparable to the PUR brand without breaking our bank and making sure that it works and our water can be filtered. It fits in our kitchenaid fridge and our water doesn't have a funny taste to it. I will definitely buy this again in a few months when it's time to change our water filter!
- Easy to install
- By Shedoes on 12/1/2017
- Exactly what I was looking for at a fraction of the cost. Easy to install, and works flawlessly. Highly recommended.
- Great filters, great price
- By magella on 11/29/2017
- For years, I had bought replacement filters from the manufacturer, but they were so expensive, I finally decided to shop around. I got a 4 pack of these filters, which are working great, for half the price of ONE I used to get!! Will definitely buy more.
- starsMUCH cheaper than big-box retailers
- By Stomper on 11/9/2017
- Excellent price considering they are 5 times more expensive for brand name filters. Perfect fit and function.
- Best Price I Found
- By kft on 10/29/2017
- Installation was simple and it began filtering water immediately. Best thing of all is the price was MUCH better than what I could purchase from my local big box store
- easy to replace and for $8 it's a steal
- By malene on 10/18/2017
- Fit perfectly with fridge, easy to replace and for $8 it's a steal!!! The same filter through Whirlpool is $50!
- Now my water tastes like nothing, which is great
- By Sassan on 10/13/2017
- The previous owner of my condo had probably never replaced the water filter, so the water had a strong chemical taste. I replaced it with this one and let it run for about 5-6 galons. Now my water tastes like nothing, which is great!
- Great Filter
- By Robert Allocca on 10/13/2017
- Great filter at a great price.
- Let there be filtered water!
- By uncle tim on 10/8/2017
- Came quickly and as ordered. I like the simple instructions. Just wish I could remember it when it's time to take out but having 3 back-ups with instruction will certainly solve that. I forgot how much water spitting occurs after inserting a new filter but everything is flowing quite swimmingly now and it taste good.
- I would recommend
- By Jacque on 9/9/2017
- We installed new filter and after running water to clear the lines the water tasted better than it had in a long time.
- It was super easy and this one is working great
- By Zelda on 9/5/2017
- I was nervous about replacing the filter in the fridge for the first time (I just bought a house with in-door water and ice - I hadn't had that before). It was super easy and this one is working great!!! No muss. No fuss. And now even better tasting water.
- I am SO HAPPY I got this
- By KATYA on 8/26/2017
- came quickly and the price was a FRACTION of stores and the manufacturer of the refrigerator. I am SO HAPPY I got this , it beats dragging home bottles of water
- waterdrop water filter
- By PKC on 8/24/2017
- arrived quickly exactly as described--hubby installed it and it is working great! Highly recommend this seller..
- My ice had a bad taste and smell to it for a while now
- By Michael B on 8/23/2017
- My wife has been complaining for a few years for me to change the filter. My ice had a bad taste and smell to it for a while now. Last time we paid 30- 40 dollars for a new one through Sears and I thought that was fairly expensive. The price with shipping was reasonable for me to change unit and what a difference it made! I am very happy with product and taste. This was installed in our Kenmore Elite Refridgerator.
- Great filters
- By Chazz in Vegas on 8/5/2017
- Filters arrived on time, packed well, and fit perfectly. After running some water through the new filter, flow is good, and water tastes great. Will buy this product again when I need to get more.
- starsA great fridge filter for the best price.
- By tuffguppy on 7/28/2017
- I have been using the Waterdrop filter sold by Ecolife Technologies for 12 days. It was easy to install, fit perfectly and it seems to filter effectively. My fridge's filtered water had started to taste bad. I installed the Waterdrop filter, flushed it by filling a water pitcher several times and now the water tastes great. The water was actually very clear from the first pitcher. No particles from the carbon filter were visible at any time. The price seals the deal. If I had replaced this filter with the one I purchased previously it would have cost $44.92. There is absolutely no reason now to pay so much for this type of fridge filter.
- Great deal and arrived on time!
- By Chris R on 7/28/2017
- Filter worked great! Arrived on time.
- By Heather L. Thornton on 7/18/2017
- This has been installed in our refrigerator for about a month now and we have not had any problems! I'm so glad I didn't have to pay $50 for a filter at the store and it shipped fast!
- Great Price, Great Product!
- By somalove8 on 7/3/2017
- The water filter was easy to install and my water and ice definitely 'taste' better. At nearly, 1/7th the cost of the name brand this product is an absolute steal!
- Just what I needed
- By DWL on 6/29/2017
- Every six months or so I pay over $40 to replace the water filter in my KitchenAid refrigerator. This time I thought I'd give Waterdrop a try. It arrived quickly, fit perfectly and I can't tell any difference between this and the more expensive ones I'd purchased in the past. I highly recommend it!
- H2 OH!
- By Steve R. Garskof on 6/28/2017
- Excellent. Expensive water filters are very overrated. This is a quality filter for a low price. It removes 100% of the chlorine taste in my water... tastes exactly like purified water. BOOM! Done.
- Great product/Great price
- By shane hall on 6/21/2017
- This product exceeds expectations. The fact that it resides within an inflated market makes it very attractive as a less expensive alternative to mainstream products. I will continue to purchase this product given the reasonable cost, effectiveness, and the fact that the company cares enough to request personal feedback.
- So glad I found this water filter
- By Jett Watkins on 6/16/2017
- So glad I found this water filter, works just as well as the more expensive one I have been purchasing. Water tastes great!
- Highly recommended
- By Bigmo on 5/26/2017
- Fit perfect. Works great. MUCH cheaper price compared to manufacture. Highly recommended.
- Water Filter
- By Hollywood8789 on 5/18/2017
- Fits great. great price for replacement filter
- Does the job..as far as I can tell.
- By Baxter on 5/11/2017
- Works good as far as I know. We only use the ice from the fridge....but no issues thus far. Hope it lasts for this price.
- I Like It!
- By Jimmy Jo on 4/28/2017
- So far so good! Filter fit perfect and does not leak so I'm very pleased. I have nothing to measure the efficiency of the filtering of the water so at this point I like this product.
- Cheaper than I can buy locally
- By wade2u on 4/24/2017
- These filters fit in my refrigerator to filter the water in the door. I purchase these on Amazon because they are cheaper than I can buy locally. They work great.
- OK quality
- By Nancy B. on 4/24/2017
- No packaging, but seems to work ok.
- happy to find this one
- By roger thulin on 3/28/2017
- been paying lots of $$ for replacement kenmore filters... happy to find this one... installs as easily as other brand, does not leak and does as good a job filtering as the the more expensive one... i will continue to purchase this item when it is time to replace it in 6 months...
- Good replacement filters for our fridge
- By Lothos on 3/23/2017
- Fits perfectly, works great. We're using our first one and no leaks or issues so far.
- Super cheape option that work just as good. This is why I love the Internet
- By PointTaken on 3/18/2017
- To think we used to pay 60 bucks to replace our fridge filter, not knowing that there were other, cheaper options that work just as good. This is why I love the Internet. I plan on upgrading my fridge soon, so I'm glad that I can have clean water in the meantime without wasting money. Now I can put what I saved towards my new fridge.
- Great quality.
- By lpenn on 3/10/2017
- Our old filter needed to be replaced. We expected this one to be of similar quality and were presently surprised with how much better it made our water taste. Will definitely reorder again.
- Better Taste
- By Grrr on 1/13/2017
- Having tried several over the past few years, the Waterdop filter priduces water with a better taste than OEM product or other, more expensive, offerings.