The carbon components used in Waterdrop filters could contribute to the reduction of chlorine taste and odor while retaining minerals beneficial to health.
With an NSF certified water filter, you can rest assured that you are getting only the best of the best. These water filters are put through rigorous testing to ensure that only the purest, freshest water.
Unique, premium coconut carbon block gives you fresh water and leaves beneficial minerals which may be beneficial to health.
Every time you purchase a Waterdrop filter, you’ll provide a child with One Day supply of clean water. Starting March 22. 2017, Waterdrop will donate part of profit from every purchased filter to help build water projects and sanitation facilities.
|Used In Brands||LG / Kenmore|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||300|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,137|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Locate existing filter and remove it by turning it counter clockwise as shown in the graphic. The filter will eject slightly with a clicking sound.
2. Holding new filter in your hands, carefully remove the packaging and sanitary end-cap from the new filter.
3. Insert the new filter into the refrigerator filter receptacle. With the handle in the vertical position, push the new filter into the housing until it stops. When inserting the new filter, twist the handle slightly left to right, while pushing inward. Rotate the filter clockwise a full 1/4 turn until you feel it stop. Ensure filter is fully installed in refrigerator head a full 1/4 turn. This is required to activate the internal valve inside the refrigerator. If the filter is not turned a full 1/4 turn the valve will not fully open and may cause the water flow to be slow, or even cause the valve to make a chattering noise during use.
4. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes at 0.5 gpm to clear the system and prevent sputtering.
NOTE: Initial flow rate may be slower than expected.Full flow rate should be restored within 24-36
5. Check filter for any leaks. If leaks are detected, uninstall and reinstall the filter as instructed above.
- Good product
- By Renee on 9/20/2017
- The last time I needed a filter change I ordered a different off brand, which was terrible. I used half its life trying to get a floater-free glass. With this brand, I ran 4 or 5 glasses through and had sparkly floater-free water. I'll use this brand from now on.
- The price is great compared to LG's price for one of their filters
- By Beaver on 8/11/2017
- Been using this type of filter in my LG refrigerator since I purchased it. The price is great compared to LG's price for one of their filters.
- Perfect/great price. Stock up!
- By Rick burns on 8/10/2017
- Works perfect. Install, flush water through for about 30 seconds. You'll see black carbon granules. That's normal. Half the price, perfect working order. Can't beat a deal like that.
- PERFECT part and at a great price to boot
- By Never too old on 7/22/2017
- PERFECT part and at a great price to boot. None of our local big box stores carried it. Thanks for a great buying experience!!
- Five Stars
- By mr&mrs. McDermott on 4/20/2017
- works great on our LG refrigerator...the water it produces is clean and does not have any taste
- No leaking and the water tastes great.
- By HSAMD on 4/18/2017
- The filters work just as well as the OEM filters at a fraction of the cost. No leaking and the water tastes great.
- Quality product and price
- By BadDad on 4/18/2017
- So far so good! The fit was perfect and the filters are performing as advertised. Pricing is very competitive!
- Great Product!!!
- By R. Bailey on 3/17/2017
- Fit perfectly and the cost was great! Arrived quickly. I will definitely order these again as needed. Thank you for making these affordable for my family.
- Highly recommend.
- By Tracey on 3/12/2017
- Work great. Fit my kenmore great! Excellent quality product.
- Five Stars
- By LaF on 3/7/2017
- Great product - Great Price! Work perfect!
- Smart buy!
- By Ernie Mudd on 1/21/2017
- Perfect fit, no leaks, great tasting water - and an unbeatable price!