The carbon components used in Waterdrop filters could contribute to the reduction of chlorine taste and odor while retaining minerals beneficial to health.
With an NSF certified water filter, you can rest assured that you are getting only the best of the best. These water filters are put through rigorous testing to ensure that only the purest, freshest water.
Unique, premium coconut carbon block gives you fresh water and leaves beneficial minerals which may be beneficial to health.
Every time you purchase a Waterdrop filter, you’ll provide a child with One Day supply of clean water. Starting March 22. 2017, Waterdrop will donate part of profit from every purchased filter to help build water projects and sanitation facilities.
|Used In Brands||GE|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||300|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,137|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Locate the filter cartridge holder in the back upper right hand corner of the refrigerator. To open the cartridge cover, push in where indicated and the cover will drop down,
2. Remove old filter by slowly rotating it to the left. A small amount of water may drip down.
3. Position the cartridge inside the cartridge holder and slowly rotate the cartridge to the right until it stops.
When the cartridge is properly installed, you will feel it "click" as it locks into place. The blade on the end
of the cartridge should be positioned vertically. Do not over tighten.
4. Close the cartridge cover,
5. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes at 0.5 gpm (about 2.5gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering.
NOTE: Initial flow rate may be slower than expected.Full flow rate should be restored within 24-36 hours.
- Five Stars
- By David Selby on 11/22/2017
- very happy with the product and service
- Low Cost!!
- By Julie on 8/18/2017
- This is a very inexpensive replacement filter and is the second one I've ordered over the course of a year. Since they are a fraction of the cost of other filters and seem to work just fine (and are easy to install), I give it a five.
- So far so good.
- By Donny Benfield on 5/31/2017
- I have been using this a couple of weeks now and I am pleased with the taste of the water for the money spent. I still want to see how long it lasts but if it goes for a while it will be my go to filter.
- Same as pricey ones!!!
- By Duke on 5/21/2017
- I used to spend 46 on the fridge company's product so I was really happy to find this
- works perfectly!
- By Denise E. Huard on 5/9/2017
- I bought this to replace the brand name filter in my fridge. The brand name cost twice as much. The Water drop filter works great, it's been in for about two weeks, no problems !
- Repeat users
- By Joel G. Dietrich on 5/6/2017
- We are repeat users of this product. It's performance is exactly like the OEM product, however, without having the water tested, it's impossible to tell if the water quality is the same.
- Five Stars
- By waldo2 on 1/11/2017
- So far so good.