|GE||MWF, GWF, GWFA, GWF01, GWF06, MWFA.|
|Kenmore||9991, 469991, 46-9991|
*Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
Precise design and reasonable structure promise a perfect fit for the original and leak free performance.
Removes harmful contaminants and retains beneficial minerals, keeping you hydrated every day.
Keep You Hydrated
Ensure you’ve always got crisp and refreshing water to stay hydrated and energetic.
Replace your filter every 6 months or 350 gallons to achieve optimum performance.
Get uncompromising quality without hefty price, helping you get affordable water.
Water for Smile
1 Filter Purchased 1 Day of Clean Water for 1 Child
- Easy to install. Be sure to flush water through the new filter
- By C. Dal-Ben on 4/29/2018
- Very easy install. Twist the old one off, twist the new one on. Be sure to follow enclosed instructions to flush water through the new filter before using it for making ice or drinking water via the refrigerator water connection.
- Works as advertised.
- By Philip on 4/26/2018
- Received in a timely fashion. Installed with no problem in my old (about 15 yo) GE side by side refrigerator. No leaks. Doesn't come with the "align arrows" but by just rotating it 90‚âà√≠‚àö√Ö CCW it went right in. Water comes out full stream and without any discoloration. I did fill the filter with tap water before installing so there was no chattering. No modifications needed. Gotta love the price.
- immediate results
- By Daniel Allsup on 3/12/2018
- i could taste the difference in my water as soon as I ran the water through the appropriate time. It tasted much better than before. I am a water snob so I personally would like it to taste a little different still. However, I can't take away from the fact that the product was easy to install and tasted better than my expired filter. I would recommend it.
- Great tasting water, Great deal... Will purchase again!
- By osuchic on 1/18/2018
- We recently purchased this replacement water filter. It's replacing the actual manufacturer recommended filter. The product was really easy to install and the installation was seamless. The true test came from the actual taste of the water... After setting up the filter, as per the directions we have used the water filter. It tastes delicious and for the money, its definitely the way to go! I will be a repeat customer!
- Seem to be the same as OEM and MUCH less costly.
- By Chris E on 1/5/2018
- fast delivery, appears to be the same as the one installed when the refrigerator was new, and also spears to work as well, BUT is much more reasonably priced that the ones GE or any of the places like Home Depot or Lowe's charges for the same item. I have recommended this item and place of purchase to several friends in the area.