The carbon components used in Waterdrop filters could contribute to the reduction of chlorine taste and odor while retaining minerals beneficial to health.
PERFECTLY FIT THE ORIGINAL
Wonderful design and perfectly fit the original brand. Easy installation and operation. No tools required.
Unique, premium coconut carbon block gives you fresh water and leaves beneficial minerals which may be beneficial to health.
Every time you purchase a Waterdrop filter, you’ll provide a child with One Day supply of clean water. Starting March 22. 2017, Waterdrop will donate part of profit from every purchased filter to help build water projects and sanitation facilities.
|Used In Brands||GE|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||300|
|Filter Life (liters)||1, 137|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||20 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1 Twist the existing filter and remove it a half-turn counterclockwise
2. Pull the filter straight down and discard it, the water will shut off automatically.
3. Fill the new filter with water from the tap to allow for better flow.
4. Push the new cartridge up inside the holder until it stops.
5.Slowly twist the new filter a half-turn clockwise without over tightening.
6. Flush for 10 minutes (about 5 gallons) of water through the filter to remove any and black carbon particles that may be present.
7. Reset your "change filter" light (if your refrigerator has one).
- Great price. Great value
- By Michael Thomas on 12/15/2017
- Unit fits well and delivery was prompt,
- By don bikoff on 2/5/2017
- Unit fits well and delivery was prompt , but unless I send off a sample of my water for analysis there is no telling how well it works compared to the stock unit‚Ä¶