The carbon components used in Waterdrop filters could contribute to the reduction of chlorine taste and odor while retaining minerals beneficial to health.
PERFECTLY FIT THE ORIGINAL
Wonderful design and perfectly fit the original brand. Easy installation and operation. No tools required.
Unique, premium coconut carbon block gives you fresh water and leaves beneficial minerals which may be beneficial to health.
Every time you purchase a Waterdrop filter, you’ll provide a child with One Day supply of clean water. Starting March 22. 2017, Waterdrop will donate part of profit from every purchased filter to help build water projects and sanitation facilities.
|Used In Brands||Frigidaire / Kenmore|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||200|
|Filter Life (liters)||757|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Turn Off the ice maker by raising the wire signal arm.
2. Remove the filter by pushing on the end/face of the filter.
3. Slide the old water filter cartridge straight out of the housing and discard it.
4. Using the alignment guide, slide it gently into the filter housing until it stops against the snap-in connector at the back of the housing.
5. Push firmly until the cartridge snaps into place (you should hear a click as the cartridge engages the snap-in connector). When you install the cartidge, please push slowly. The filter can be difficult to lock into place, and may take more patience than you expect.
6. Once it LOCKS in place, the filter releases a water valve that lets water flow through the filter.
7. Press a drinking glass against the water dispenser while checking for any leaks at the filter housing. Any spurts and sputters that occur as the system purges air out of the dispenser system are normal.
8. After filling one glass of water, continue flushing the system for about four (4) minutes.
9. Turn On the ice maker by lowering the wire signal arm.
NOTE: If the filter is not locked into place correctly the water will not flow. Flush 3-4 gallons of water through the water dispenser to ensure air has been purged from the system. Some noise is not uncommon as the air is purged during this flush.