Waterdrop Plus uses advaned 7-Stage filteration technology whcih could filter away most of the impurities and prolong the lifetime to ONE YEAR.
With an NSF certified water filter, you can rest assured that you are getting only the best of the best. These water filters are put through rigorous testing to ensure that only the purest, freshest water.
BETTER WATER MAKES BETTER LIFE
Water is essential to life and good health. Whether keeping your skin looking young, maintaining your vital organs, or helping you think clearly, water is the fuel of life. When water tastes great, you’ll drink more of it—and that’s a beautiful thing.
Every time you purchase a Waterdrop filter, you’ll provide a child with One Day supply of clean water. Starting March 22. 2017, Waterdrop will donate part of profit from every purchased filter to help build water projects and sanitation facilities.
|Used In Brands||Samsung|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||600|
|Filter Life (liters)||2,274|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 38|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Certifications||Filter cartridge has been Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
1. Locate existing filter and remove it by turning it counter clockwise.
2. Holding new filter in your hands, carefully remove packaging and sanitary end-cap from the new filter.
3. Insert the new filter into the refrigerator filter receptacle. Rotate the filter clockwise. Ensure filter is fully installed in refrigerator head a full 1/4 turn. This is required to
activate the internal valve inside the refrigerator. If the filter is not turned a ful 1/4 turn the valve will not fully open and may cause the water flow to be slow, or even
cause the valve to make a chattering noise during use.
4. Dispense water into a glass looking for good water flow. If flow is slow, remove and reinstall filter ensuring that the filter is turned a full 1/4 turn.
NOTE: Initial flow rate may be slower lhan expected. Full flow rale should be restored within 24-36 hours
5. Check filter one more time for any leaks.
6. Reset the filter replacement indicator light by holding down the Alarm (or Energy Saver) button for 3 seconds, or refer to your refrigerator owners manual.
7. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes at .5 gpm (about 2.5 gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering.